D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 5746, the next o'pry and 2 others
Cringe soy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
In a party like 3 months ago a girl approached me and started talking to me and shit, and then she asked me if i went to the gym and started touching my abs and arms and shit, she was literally giving me all the signals in the world to lean in and make out but for some reason i was a mentalcel that night and didnt act eventually after dancing for a while she just left, could have probably been a slay too, still regret it to this day, thanks to that my mentality changed and i try to act as DOM and high t as possible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5574, The giga incel, Deleted member 3672 and 1 other person
In a party like 3 months ago a girl approached me and started talking to me and shit, and then she asked me if i went to the gym and started touching my abs and arms and shit, she was literally giving me all the signals in the world to lean in and make out but for some reason i was a mentalcel that night and didnt act eventually after dancing for a while she just left, could have probably been a slay too, still regret it to this day, thanks to that my mentality changed and i try to act as DOM and high t as possible.
Big Chin "and shit" Hispanic

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and Deleted member 2227
The last time I was approached by a girl, it was like last month, out of nowhere a foid came to talk to me at my university's library. I was so surprised and the approach was so bad that I couldn't even try to make the conversation. :feelspepo:
I feel very guilty not rewarding her for this, but man I was tired and freaked out a foid would do that. I never saw her again. :feelsbadman:
She was a 5-6/10 though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
girl approached me last night actually
i was alone at the bar, trying to get some drink to get rid of depression
she talked to me out of nowhere randomly when i was at my loneliest point
she was my supposed future roommate that i saw on flathouse that i visited before moving in
such a kind girl, im this ugly fuck and still talked to me

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
stacies dont approach

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, nastynas, Carbon Copy and 5 others
But girls don't approach you forgot to add sub 6 psl

• +1
Wow great looksmaxing info bro

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Was she cute

Was she cute
Green eyes, blonde hair, not skinny but neither fat kinda in the middle , she had a mini dress, good lips and nose, by psl standards she would be a 4.5-5 psl. But yeah for me she was cute

• +1

Attachments

• AIBB.png
    AIBB.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 21
  • JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Girls approaching feels weird and I never know how to spin it

• +1
I am too autistic anyway. I litterally have a block when I'm about to make it

• +1
Green eyes, blonde hair, not skinny but neither fat kinda in the middle , she had a mini dress, good lips and nose, by psl standards she would be a 4.5-5 psl. But yeah for me she was cute
its like we r living in different planes of existence bro
I m a 24 old indian guy 5.5 never talk to a girl never even had a friend its like like

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 2227
I could have been in that thread tbh

one night I was out with 2 friends, I'm siting in a sofa smoking chicha watching people dance like usual, as I always just sit and not dance jfl

this girl comes to me, sit in the sofa and ask if she can try the chicha. we start talking, and she start caressing my arm, my leg.
ofc I don't do shit, I just took her number and never texted her.

meanwhile, my friend who is extremely low inhib but who I mog, was kissing a girl in front of me jfl

• +1
No one ever claimed girls don’t approach

They just don’t approach ugly losers

One foid once told me that she's a sex expert and I could learn with her a lot lol.

Was too busy with depression that day though.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 2227
Had a hot girl approach mean in my first year of lifting there were other people bigger then me. I was doing my thing and she asks to spot her on the bench. I say can’t sorry I’m got to get my workout done . Comes back and asks again says it will be really quick , I say no I’m running late to class Jfl at me and my mentalcel autistic retardarían.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP, Deleted member 2227 and BigChinHispanic
It's funny how everyone in this thread was cold approached in McDonald's by Emilia Clarke and begged to have their dicks sucked but they were too inhib to take her number or fuck her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5891, KrissKross and 9 others
Adriana Lima approached me and took her clothes off in walmart but I was too high inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5891, MentalistKebab and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Girls don't always approach when they are interested in a guy.

Eye contact is the most legit IOI, and no it's not because I have something weird on me that girls check me out, when she is the only one staring at you and nobody else even notices you, then it's either because she recognizes you from somewhere (highly unlikely) or she is really attracted to you (much more likely).

If you approach a girl who checks you out a lot, it's pretty much guaranteed that she will not reject you if you try to approach and talk to her and if you try to get a date, she will most likely say yes. Unless you're Chad, women are never going to approach you.

I got checked out quite a few times for the few times that I went out but I didn't take advantage of the opportunities that I got because I didn't know what to do about the intense eye contact that I was getting. It was only after the quarantine that I realized that it doesn't matter what you say when she is attracted to you.

I did get approached once though and it was before my double jaw surgery but it's a very rare thing for me.

Never been approached or been dropped any hints. JFL at all the tales from the basement in this topic.

Never been approached or been dropped any hints. JFL at all the tales from the basement in this topic.
so its legit that men need to approach?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Women DO approach...
if you are chad.