butanediol 1,4 pros vs cons and sides

kirbyparks

kirbyparks

Iron
was going to type all the shit i did ascending at beachhouse but not very relevant and bragcel tbh.
inb4 still get warning from mods bc of bragging smh
pros:
become low inhib as FUCK
dont give a fuck
no smell of alcohol
small and convenient dose
get depressive effects like alcohol
cons:
not as good as alcohol
does not last nearly as long as alcohol, id say 1-2 ml for me lasts abt 2-4 hrs MAX.
withdrawal effects can be pretty severe in my case. (anxiety, overthinking, high E shit)
cannot drink alcohol in combination bc sides can be lethal
being on a stimulant during 'trip'(us ADHDcels) diminishes pretty much 90-100% of the physical and mental effects.

if ur legal and in suitable social situation it feels better to just drink than take butanediol, as drinking becomes a social thing as well along with you becoming low inhib and all that stuff.
butanediol seems to be better for if you have a presentation and need to not smell like alcohol shit. withdrawal is just not worth it with this drug, just from taking a total of 5 ml over entire weekend, im having such ass withdrawal symptoms atm and with most of us on this site with anxiety and depression this is dangerous ropingfuel combination.
and if u want to curb withdrawal u can just keep taking it but that is low iq as fuck and can be highly addictive. imo u shouldnt take it more than once a week to avoid dependence and addiction and less severe sides
withdrawal right now is so fucking bad and even tho i ascended i am experiencing CRAZY overthinking and anxiety, like i cannot even focus at all and cortisol feels so fucking high its insane. being hungover sides so much better than this shit.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/1,4-Butanediol
i may be feeling other symptoms that are not related to the withdrawal effects of butanediol, like whenever i have a great normal experience that is so different from me just rotting, especially if i spend the night with other people, then rotting in my room that day of and after event becomes intolerable and i cannot function alone at all until a few days after.
its also worse now than before when i tried to be normie bc now i know black pill and its actually tearing my brain apart. its like black pill gave my overthinking brain roids and its raping my brain, along with withdrawal effects killing me too.

its sad that we truly live in a different world than normies do. once u get a taste of normie lifestyle it becomes so hard to cope with rotting.
i must keep going strong and ascend now knowing what normies daily life looks like. THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR FUCKING YEARS WHILE WE ROTTED AND CRIED ALONE FUCKING RAGE!!!!! if i fail one day it will be so hard to keep living knowing that im missing out on so much.
edit: inb4 didnt read lol, sorry i have no TLDR im low iq
@Nibba give :bluepill::redpill:dating/relationship lifefuel advice pls so i can sleep tonight ty

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 483
i remember @rickfoley spamming about this, but seems sketchy drug idk

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and kirbyparks
  • +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
i remember @rickfoley spamming about this, but seems sketchy drug idk
Because it’s risky as fuck, you can literally kill yourself in your sleep like Rickfoley did if you overdose it or some shit (wouldn’t fuck much with it tbh)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and kirbyparks
i read this same thread on lookism

Because it’s risky as fuck, you can literally kill yourself in your sleep like Rickfoley did if you overdose it or some shit (wouldn’t fuck much with it tbh)
u have to take upwards of 60 ml - 100 ml to successfully kill yourself with this shit, assuming you're taking it by itself. if you mix it with other drugs u are low iq or dont care abt life anyway. @rickfoley killed himself on 100 ml btw.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
u have to take upwards of 60 ml - 100 ml to successfully kill yourself with this shit, assuming you're taking it by itself. if you mix it with other drugs u are low iq or dont care abt life anyway. @rickfoley killed himself on 100 ml btw.
How do you know he died?

How do you know he died?
he made suicide post on lookism.net, but i dont know for sure. it was his last post so i assume he killed himself and made his goodbyes. you can lurk his profile on lookism to find out more

• +1
Reactions: Guest