Buteyko Breathing

B

brrrap

Iron

very very very very very good stuff, helps so much, helps my anxiety better than benzos(dead srs) and helps my asthma much better than medication(dead srs)

very good stuff, watch video if you can you wont be disappointed

point is that we all should breath less

the more you breath the less oxygen you will have

the less you breath the more carbon dioxide you will have = calmer, confident and much healthier you will be

so if you are anxious, panicking, under drugs and going crazy, dont open your mouth and breath as much you can, your blood pressure will rise, your blood sugar will rise, you will feel even worse in seconds

what you should do is stop breating, litteraly exhale and wait until a desire for breathing arises, than breathe, then exhale again, and you will calm your ass down same way as benzos or heroin will(they bind to gaba and your breathing slows down forcing your heart to slow down forcing your blood pressure to drop down)

feel good for free

Just so you know steroids and heroin and benzos increase your carbon dioxide which makes you chill as fuck, while caffeine and stimulants decrease it and make you awkward as fuck

Credit to @ugliest from lookism

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Holy lol at this pseudoscience

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 6401
That's why monks have no stress

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6401

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Legit but if you have shitty downward growth you are doomed because since your palate is destroyed and your tonsils got enlarged as a result of moutbreathing , you can't breath correctly during sleep even if you tried all this stuff during the day

• +1
Reactions: someone.something_ and Deleted member 6401
Legit but if you have shitty downward growth you are doomed because since your palate is destroyed and your tonsils got enlarged as a result of moutbreathing , you can't breath correctly during sleep even if you tried all this stuff during the day
I tape my mouth with a micropore tape from 3M while I sleep.

• +1
  • +1