Buy this 40$ expander for a wider mouth?

yes and yes
still worth it (probably, needs more research)
when collagen reaper hits you will get major bitchface though because there is no palate to support your mouth corners

Too expensive in my opinion.

Too expensive in my opinion.
That's like 2 week supply of cigarettes and junk food for me, if these things work as well as the chinese manufacturer claims it would def be worth
realistically though you'd prolly get terrible oldcel vertical folds around your mouth and flattened lip corners

I mistakenly ordered two of them, was unable to return. It works alright, but if you use the product as intended (opening/closing of the mouth) you will develop nasolabial folds. It's better left at the widest setting. However, my mouth is quite narrow and even still, the maximal stretch is nothing incredible. I prefer to pull apart the corners of my mouth with my fingers. Until I get around to modifying the device

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I mistakenly ordered two of them, was unable to return. It works alright, but if you use the product as intended (opening/closing of the mouth) you will develop nasolabial folds. It's better left at the widest setting. However, my mouth is quite narrow and even still, the maximal stretch is nothing incredible. I prefer to pull apart the corners of my mouth with my fingers. Until I get around to modifying the device
Thanks bro, I nearly bought it

yes and yes
still worth it (probably, needs more research)
when collagen reaper hits you will get major bitchface though because there is no palate to support your mouth corners
I weared a palate expander from 7 to 11 years old so in my case I will have enough support, right?

I weared a palate expander from 7 to 11 years old so in my case I will have enough support, right?
Depends on how much expansion you got out of it but yeah probably

nah, i know someone thats tried it, it doesnt really work

in my opinion you won't get nasolabial folds with few millimiters of mouth expansion

It's not a result of the expansion, but rather the position the device puts your face in

It's not a result of the expansion, but rather the position the device puts your face in
ok I've undertood, the device bends the skin and develops the wrinkle....

anyway in my opinion you won't ruin your skin if you do red light theray

That's like 2 week supply of cigarettes and junk food for me, if these things work as well as the chinese manufacturer claims it would def be worth
realistically though you'd prolly get terrible oldcel vertical folds around your mouth and flattened lip corners
Flattened lip corners occur because of little teeth support

• +1
Reactions: Scarface