CALC FINAL IS 35% OF MY FUCKING GRADE

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW
I GOT A LOW A BUT NOW IF I DON'T DO WELL I COULD GET A C IN THE CLASS

I cheated my way to an A because I thought the final was 15% of my grade but after professors switch it's now 35% of my grade...

I have to cheat...
The test is gonna be in a huge sqaure windowless classroom that could probably fit 85 ppl
I'm gonna sit in the very back row in the corner and I have to use my phone to cheat I have to or else I will do poorly I'm horrible at the content.

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Cope at phone-cheating. Oldschool letter under your calves and sitting on it is better. No guarantee but people who put it elsewhere or use phone get caught regularly. Never seen someone get caught with this one

wtf bro we have metal detectors no way u can sneak in a phone here. and i cant even get a C so SHUT UP

Cope at phone-cheating. Oldschool letter under your calves and sitting on it is better. No guarantee but people who put it elsewhere or use phone get caught regularly. Never seen someone get caught with this one
Dude I'm literally retarded I think I have to type the entire problem into my phone I know a website that gives all the steps.
Calculators aren't allowed apparently.
I'm gonna act like it's just scratch paper but it has all the formulas
Dude I'm literally retarded I think I have to type the entire problem into my phone I know a website that gives all the steps.
Calculators aren't allowed apparently.
I'm gonna act like it's just scratch paper but it has all the formulas

hmm. Yes, it is more complicated for math. Just type whole formulas with example on the Computer and scale it a lot more tiny and then print it out. Hope you have good eyes

Or risk it with phone

Just put notes into your calculator

I dont give a shit about school anyways.

JFL welcome to college boyo. I had classes where the final was 50%.

I just cheated on my final the same way as you plan to and I didn’t get caught

Wear shorts and write it on your thighs so you can peek and cheat then cover back up. If a teacher asks to see sue the school for sexual harassment :feelshaha:

Works easier for chicks who can put cheat sheets in their bras because no fucking way is a teacher gonna ask to see that

Wear shorts and write it on your thighs so you can peek and cheat then cover back up. If a teacher asks to see sue the school for sexual harassment :feelshaha:

Works easier for chicks who can put cheat sheets in their bras because no fucking way is a teacher gonna ask to see that
plagiarises me

pays to actually learn the stuff tbh

my calc final was 90% jfl

Academics is cope tbh