Calisthenicsmaxxing Guide - ( all you need in order to build a good body)

marutka

marutka

Iron
Day 1 : Push Ups + decline push ups
Day 2 : Pull Ups
Day 3 : REST / HIIT
Day 4 : Bodyweight Squat + single leg calf raises

Repeat

this is literally all you need to do to build a good physique

PUSH UPS

Let’s say your 80% max on push ups count is 20.
Then you can start by doing 15 sets of 20 (if you don’t have enough endurance, just do less sets and gradually build up. But always make sure you push yourself until the last half reps of your last sets aren’t as easy anymore) and either increase set count by 1 every 3 weeks or just add a few more reps to each set.
I personally started with ~ 500 now I’m up to 1100 and usually do sets of 50. If I am not feeling at my strongest, I still do 1100 but lower the rep count per set - sometimes even as low as 30.
Half of my reps decline push ups and half consist of normal ones.

PULL UPS

Same with pull ups.
I started by doing 8 reps X 10 sets and gradually built up to 14 reps X 21 sets.
It’s all about the progressive overload.

Now, some of you may ask why I don’t just add additional weight and not do 100000 pull ups. I’ve tried that in the past and got injured by over-stretching my right lat and had to stop working out for 2 months until it recovered. However I would recommend it once you build up to 15+ sets of 12 pull ups. It’s just not my cup of tea. Nonetheless, I’ve still gotten great back and arm developement by doing plenty of reps with no extra weight.
As for the grip, try to alternate between overhand wide grip(a bit more than shoulder width), overhand close grip and hammer(or neutral) grip so that you can target as many back and arm muscles as possible. I usually do 5 OHWG, 5 OHCG and finish the remaining with either neutral or OHWG.

ALWAYS DO PULL UPS WITH CLOSED FIST GRIP (thumb underneath the bar) AND AS YOU BUILD UP GRIP STRENGTH , MOVE ON TO THICKER BARS TO DO PULL UPS ON FOR THE HANDMAXINGG BENEFITS (very legit)

SQUATS & CALF RAISES

I start with 30 bodyweight squats superset with 15 x Single Leg Calf Raise on each leg with 10 sec to no rest between sets.
With each set I drop the squat reps by 1, until I reach 10 squats per set and do a set of maximum squats as a finisher. Don’t lower the calf raise reps tho, keep them at 15.
I usually do the raises on a ledge or wherever I can have a fuller range of motion.

HIIT

I usually do HIIT in the form of sprints every other week. I do 10 x 50 metres sprint with rest of 1 minute in between.
I also do kickboxing once or twice a week, whenever I’m not very sore and able to do some sparrings.

SUPPLEMENTS

As for supplements, I would recommend Creatine Monohydrate for my NonBaldCels. 3-5 grams per day is more than enough.
This thing makes a night and day difference, both in strength and especially rep endurance.
Unfortunately I had to stop taking it after discovering it speeds up MPB :feelsrope: and I can honestly say that I’ve lost a bit of that muscle fullness and my workouts are more challenging now.
I also like to have a cup of espresso as a preworkout.

Magnesium every night. Just make sure not to take Magnesium Oxide due to poor absorption.

DIET

as far as dieting goes, just avoid processed foods as much as possible. Also try to eat at least 100 grams of protein per day ( this has basically been enough for me to build and keep muscle) I rarely exceed 150 grams per day but whatever works for you.
I used to count my macros with the app MyFitnessPal in the beginning. It’s very useful.
Try to use it for a while until you get a basic understanding of how much food approximately you are consuming everyday and the macros behind it.
Once you are used to it , you can pretty much tell what’s your estimate amount for the day without having to use it all the time.

ALSO NO FAP!!

I’m on month 10 and I can honestly say that if it wasn’t for the sexual energy that being on no fap gives you, I would’ve probably never built this nice of a body.
If you have a coomer friend who also works out with you, you will notice the difference in workouts.
Ngl, everytime after I bust after having sex (happens maybe every 2 months, month and a half) workouts are just not the same the upcoming days.
Soo, hop on semen retention if you can for the Gainsmaxxing.
The stroke of ego > gains , atleast for me tho.

I am a 6.3 feet tall ectomorph
86 kilograms bodyweight
Took me around 1 year to build this:
(Tats are blurred out for obv reasons)​
53B61D96 320F 4B12 BAFF F210D2BCFFE1
3DBD6148 EE37 4C25 AD46 6DBCCE213CFE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14262, LostYouth and 14 others
Calisthenics

86 kilograms bodyweight
Took me around 1 year to build this

bro i guess you picked wrong forum, its not forum where you can write stories for toddlers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Apeiron, Julius and 1 other person
bro i guess you picked wrong forum, its not forum where you can write stories for toddlers
Forgot to mention that I used to lift weights 1 year prior to starting calisthenics. Maybe muscle memory played a huge role in building this body in a year.

how tf in a year? thats almost 21 FFMI
after 1 year I still look like shit and have 19 FFMI

usually do sets of 50
my nigga 50 sets? Progressive overload? Add some weight or something gaddamn... solid build tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and jake_okok
Seems like bullshit

Day 1 : Push Ups + decline push ups
Day 2 : Pull Ups
Day 3 : REST / HIIT
Day 4 : Bodyweight Squat + single leg calf raises

Repeat

this is literally all you need to do to build a good physique

PUSH UPS

Let’s say your 80% max on push ups count is 20.
Then you can start by doing 15 sets of 20 (if you don’t have enough endurance, just do less sets and gradually build up. But always make sure you push yourself until the last half reps of your last sets aren’t as easy anymore) and either increase set count by 1 every 3 weeks or just add a few more reps to each set.
I personally started with ~ 500 now I’m up to 1100 and usually do sets of 50. If I am not feeling at my strongest, I still do 1100 but lower the rep count per set - sometimes even as low as 30.
Half of my reps decline push ups and half consist of normal ones.

PULL UPS

Same with pull ups.
I started by doing 8 reps X 10 sets and gradually built up to 14 reps X 21 sets.
It’s all about the progressive overload.

Now, some of you may ask why I don’t just add additional weight and not do 100000 pull ups. I’ve tried that in the past and got injured by over-stretching my right lat and had to stop working out for 2 months until it recovered. However I would recommend it once you build up to 15+ sets of 12 pull ups. It’s just not my cup of tea. Nonetheless, I’ve still gotten great back and arm developement by doing plenty of reps with no extra weight.
As for the grip, try to alternate between overhand wide grip(a bit more than shoulder width), overhand close grip and hammer(or neutral) grip so that you can target as many back and arm muscles as possible. I usually do 5 OHWG, 5 OHCG and finish the remaining with either neutral or OHWG.

ALWAYS DO PULL UPS WITH CLOSED FIST GRIP (thumb underneath the bar) AND AS YOU BUILD UP GRIP STRENGTH , MOVE ON TO THICKER BARS TO DO PULL UPS ON FOR THE HANDMAXINGG BENEFITS (very legit)

SQUATS & CALF RAISES

I start with 30 bodyweight squats superset with 15 x Single Leg Calf Raise on each leg with 10 sec to no rest between sets.
With each set I drop the squat reps by 1, until I reach 10 squats per set and do a set of maximum squats as a finisher. Don’t lower the calf raise reps tho, keep them at 15.
I usually do the raises on a ledge or wherever I can have a fuller range of motion.

HIIT

I usually do HIIT in the form of sprints every other week. I do 10 x 50 metres sprint with rest of 1 minute in between.
I also do kickboxing once or twice a week, whenever I’m not very sore and able to do some sparrings.

SUPPLEMENTS

As for supplements, I would recommend Creatine Monohydrate for my NonBaldCels. 3-5 grams per day is more than enough.
This thing makes a night and day difference, both in strength and especially rep endurance.
Unfortunately I had to stop taking it after discovering it speeds up MPB :feelsrope: and I can honestly say that I’ve lost a bit of that muscle fullness and my workouts are more challenging now.
I also like to have a cup of espresso as a preworkout.

Magnesium every night. Just make sure not to take Magnesium Oxide due to poor absorption.

DIET

as far as dieting goes, just avoid processed foods as much as possible. Also try to eat at least 100 grams of protein per day ( this has basically been enough for me to build and keep muscle) I rarely exceed 150 grams per day but whatever works for you.
I used to count my macros with the app MyFitnessPal in the beginning. It’s very useful.
Try to use it for a while until you get a basic understanding of how much food approximately you are consuming everyday and the macros behind it.
Once you are used to it , you can pretty much tell what’s your estimate amount for the day without having to use it all the time.

ALSO NO FAP!!

I’m on month 10 and I can honestly say that if it wasn’t for the sexual energy that being on no fap gives you, I would’ve probably never built this nice of a body.
If you have a coomer friend who also works out with you, you will notice the difference in workouts.
Ngl, everytime after I bust after having sex (happens maybe every 2 months, month and a half) workouts are just not the same the upcoming days.
Soo, hop on semen retention if you can for the Gainsmaxxing.
The stroke of ego > gains , atleast for me tho.

86 kilograms bodyweight
Took me around 1 year to build this:
(Tats are blurred out for obv reasons)​
View attachment 582068View attachment 582067
Thanks caus I’m never paying for gym

• +1
Reactions: marutka and Deleted member 6997
Tren and iron is all I need thanks buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Nigger thread.

What a cope lmao you dont need to do 500 1000 Pushups for hyperthropy:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, nastynas and Deleted member 6997
lmao no dips no callisthenics workout sry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6997 and LowTierNormie
@Lorsss pin this!

• +1
Reactions: marutka
that workout takes like hours are you insane
just add weights

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Shit thread, shit program JFL :lul:
Sure youll gain muscle, but this is such a bad way to do it. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: TheCowFucker and ProAcktiv
You blurred out your lovehandles

• Hmm...
what steroids you used

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
Go to /fit/,search /c/ in catalog, they're far better than this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
my nigga 50 sets? Progressive overload? Add some weight or something gaddamn... solid build tho
I meant sets of 50 reps * and thanks

Seems like bullshit
How so?

What a cope lmao you dont need to do 500 1000 Pushups for hyperthropy:ogre:
It’s one way of achieving it.

lmao no dips no callisthenics workout sry
Dips, from my personal experience, have been way more taxing on the joints than any other bodyweight exercise. I think that’s also the case in most people I’ve met.

that workout takes like hours are you insane
just add weights
I’ve recommended it in the first post. Since it starts taking a lot of time once you start doing higher amounts of reps. However, it’s entirely possible to build a great muscular body with just high repetition bodyweight exercises, as in my case.

Shit thread, shit program JFL :lul:
Sure youll gain muscle, but this is such a bad way to do it. :feelsuhh:
What’s a “bad way of gaining muscle”? Share your wisdom with us scrawnycels

Go to /fit/,search /c/ in catalog, they're far better than this thread
Can you share the links to some of them? Can’t seem to find them

Yes good advice, but beleive me this routine is the most boring thing ever. I have done it and it's absolutely boring. In gym I can make more gains while being happy mentally. In this routine I just don't want to do it, not because it is hard but it is so boring that I would rather go for a walk

• +1
Yes good advice, but beleive me this routine is the most boring thing ever. I have done it and it's absolutely boring. In gym I can make more gains while being happy mentally. In this routine I just don't want to do it, not because it is hard but it is so boring that I would rather go for a walk

I agree, ngl. Sometimes I dread even the thought of having to do 1k push ups. But hey, if it works for someone and they decide to stick to it, results are guaranteed.
This guide is more for the users that don’t have access to a gym/weights or for whatever reason (health etc..) they can’t lift. Or just prefer bodyweight training.

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 6867 and Deleted member 3163
I agree, ngl. Sometimes I dread even the thought of having to do 1k push ups. But hey, if it works for someone and they decide to stick to it, results are guaranteed.
This guide is more for the users that don’t have access to a gym/weights or for whatever reason (health etc..) they can’t lift. Or just prefer bodyweight training.
I think more fun ways to train bodyweight too.

• +1
Check the resources and pirated things
4chan is a poor mans unmoderated reddit

A post like this is nice because he's done his research, listed his workout and showed results while the thing you linked is asking us to do research

• Love it