(Calling all Aspie Scientists) Vitamin K2 MK7 vs MK4

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Whats the difference

MK4 is the synthetic version of K2 which stays in your system for 3 hours.
MK7 is the natural version of K2 which has a half life of 2-3 days.

I would generally go for MK4 due to the studies done on it. I also talked to an aspie scientist a while a ago but forgot why he said mk4 is better.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
"aspie scientists"

you mean the only scientists that fucking matter goddamnit

• +1
Reactions: mizrahi_hater, HowAmIAlive123, xefo and 14 others
por que no los dos

I would generally go for MK4 due to the studies done on it. I also talked to an aspie scientist a while a ago but forgot why he said mk4 is better.
How could a synthetic version be better than a natural? Wtf

What's the big deal with k2 anyways? what's it do for looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Extra Chromosome
Yeah its MK4
If you take a lethal dose it enhances bone remodeling and destroys your estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
If you take a lethal dose it enhances bone remodeling and destroys your estrogen
Machiavellian said that it decreases osteoclasts so it is only good for building and maintaining bone.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Yeah its MK4

Better to die non soy than to live with it :soy:

To OP: I believe @x69 the forums late great supplement guru advises for mk4, as it's more effective than mk7

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Importance of vitamin K has been suggested to maintain and improve bone strength. The serum concentration of undercarboxylated osteocalcin (ucOC) is utilized to assess the vitamin K status in bone metabolism. The clinical threshold for ucOC has been determined to discriminate the people at risk for fragility fractures from the view points of vitamin K metabolism. The measurement of ucOC would be useful to select the patients who require vitamin K(2) regimen and to assess the effectiveness of vitamin K(2) therapy.
It reduces undercarboxylated osteocalcin which helps build bone. There are other properties for it ofc. As for looksmaxxing, there is anecdotal evidence for mk4 filling in facial bones to give a better facial structure. This seems very plausable.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Yeah its MK4

I ordered some Mk4 and one drop has 1.5mg of Mk4 so the question is how many drops a day should I take to see those effects?

I ordered some Mk4 and one drop has 1.5mg of Mk4 so the question is how many drops a day should I take to see those effects?
Well Mr. Vitamin k2 Overdose himself (https://lookism.net/Thread-150mg-Vitamin-K2-MK-4-day-1-MONTH-UPDATE) crashed his estrogen at 150mg, which would be 100 drops. He later reduced it to 100mg to keep the effects without an estrogen crash, so that's 67 drops. That's one dose, taken every day. You need an incredibly high dose k2 supplement, I'm assuming that you don't have a 5 gallon supply of those 1.5mg drops.

Of course you might not even need that high of a dose, the guy on lookism seems to be a bit of a nut.

@Extra Chromosome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mizrahi_hater, RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Well Mr. Vitamin k2 Overdose himself (https://lookism.net/Thread-150mg-Vitamin-K2-MK-4-day-1-MONTH-UPDATE) crashed his estrogen at 150mg, which would be 100 drops. He later reduced it to 100mg to keep the effects without an estrogen crash, so that's 67 drops. That's one dose, taken every day. You need an incredibly high dose k2 supplement, I'm assuming that you don't have a 5 gallon supply of those 1.5mg drops.

Of course you might not even need that high of a dose, the guy on lookism seems to be a bit of a nut.

@Extra Chromosome
He claims some crazy things yet provides no pics proving it. I don’t think that his thread should be taken seriously

He claims some crazy things yet provides no pics proving it. I don’t think that his thread should be taken seriously
I'm using his thread as an example of someone who did the vitamin k2 megadose, him not providing pics doesn't disprove the use of vitamin k2 for bone growth, though it makes it seem a bit more far fetched. He is obviously not the source of k2 theory.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
drops?! Oh god oh fuck so I've purchased the wrong MK4? Are pills of any use?

@Wincel

Last edited:
drops?! Oh god oh fuck so I've purchased the wrong MK4? Are pills of any use?

@Wincel
Pills are fine as well. The guy from lookism thread used them

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and SayNoToRotting
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Wincel
That guy is very credible.

If mk4 has a half life of a few minutes then how frequent should it be taken

@Extra Chromosome
I had a feeling it would be jimboape, I laughed as soon as I opened the link. The guy seems to ascend every week that i'd expect him to be a world famous model by now.
On another note, 150mg a day is fucking expensive. I have only 1.35g of this stuff. Do you know anyone else mega dosing at a lower amount say 15mg-45mg?

Last edited:
If mk4 has a half life of a few minutes then how frequent should it be taken

I had a feeling it would be jimboape, I laughed as soon as I opened the link. The guy seems to ascend every week that i'd expect him to be a world famous model by now.
On another note, 150mg a day is fucking expensive. I have only 1.35g of this stuff. Do you know anyone else mega dosing at a lower amount say 15mg-45mg?
I take MK4 right before sleeping

What results have you seen?
Tough to know. I think maybe a slight widening of face (maybe) but I have also put on weight so I dont quite know

higher potency since it was lab made.
Where do you get this?
Its a vitamin you cuck brain jfl
Buy it at a chemist.

I swear newcels are getting dumber

Looks like mk7 studies were done by people who were selling it.

So it's not clear if it works great like they say

can i just eat raw liver?