Calling out super hyperactive miscer at party last night. non stop misc lingoo (poverty thread)

ChestBrah

ChestBrah

aware
went to a party last night, me and my mates on a table of 8 but there only 6 of us so this random guy gets put on our table.

Anyway, some of you may be aware of the incident I had with hot dentist, and im retelling this story to my friends.so I assume this random guy had read it.

All of a sudden this guys like “YOU AWARE BRAH??? YOU FURRRRKING AWARE??” seriously his eyes popping out his head you’d think he’d won the lottery or something everyone on table in silence just Bert staring me and him

Images

Guy was so awkward, and unreal hyped up think most likely on drugs (srs), he basically followed me round whole night saying such things as….

“hey brah lets tell people my names zyzz and yours is chestbrah”
If I was talking to a chick he’d slide up behind me and whisper “repped”
“hey man lets go on the dance floor and do the zyzz pose”
“hey ladies this guy rustling your jimmes?”
"Whose your fave member of aesthetics crew?"

Thought id lost him , was taking slash in toilet, chatting to one my mates about a house im thinking of renting and from inside the cubicle I hear “ I can confirm, I am house”

Im all for a laugh but mate you need to tone it down, you cockblocked me about 200 times, every third word out this guy’s mouth was some sort of meme or reference to the misc, you need to get a real life pal

cliffs
-guy is aware
-wont stop using misc lingo
-weird as fuark
-cock blocks me with constant misc memes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biggdink, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 2214
I think you should push him off a second floor so he breaks his leg or something.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and everythingisacope
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214