[Rage] Caloric deficit not even once

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Didn't bring enough food to work, bought a small packet of cookies to give me energy. Though it would have a few hundred cals or something. After I ate it I checked and it had about 1600 cals.

I don't think I'll ever get sub 10%bf

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
where were the cookies from?

rockndogs

rockndogs

mogs me
I think im doing 100 cal deficit every day. Im at 18ish bf. How long till i got to 12ish lmao i want abs bro

Heirio

Heirio

boo
I think im doing 100 cal deficit every day. Im at 18ish bf. How long till i got to 12ish lmao i want abs bro
100 cal deficit?? You'll lose about a pound per month at that rate lmfao. One pound of fat = 3500 cals

SeiGun

SeiGun

Serious Natural Looksmaxer
i hit plateau, its been a month i need help..
@itsOVER
bro, we same height, how the fuck you get to 53 kg, im stuck at 60kg, even with 1000 calorie diet

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

Zephir
Fuck calorie deficit. I had a massive spicy qdoba bowl today, no regrets.

MadMong

MadMong

Amateur
Just stop eating

rockndogs

rockndogs

mogs me
100 cal deficit?? You'll lose about a pound per month at that rate lmfao. One pound of fat = 3500 cals
If my math is correct, i can achieve my goal within 10-12 months. It's ok tbh ngl

itsOVER

itsOVER

Elementalist
i hit plateau, its been a month i need help..
@itsOVER
bro, we same height, how the fuck you get to 53 kg, im stuck at 60kg, even with 1000 calorie diet
Unless you're weighing out your food I'd doubt the 1000kcal/day figure for a full month. Are you counting EVERYTHING you put in your mouth? Drinks and cooking oil are two of the big ones people miss - both can add several hundred calories over the course of a day.

If you've been 'stuck' at this weight only a few days, it could well just be water retention.

If that 1000 calories is just an 'estimated' (rather than measured and weighed) 1000 calories I can guarantee you it's 1500 at least, and if you've lost no weight for a month that points to whatever you're eating now being your maintenance.

itsOVER

itsOVER

Elementalist
his body just got used to the food cunt, its not some alien concept your body gets used to something if you do it regularly. you can build muscle lifting 5kg forever can you?

literally just stuff your face with carbs for 1 day

also hop on 7-keto-dhea 100mg
Pure, simple garbage.

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
i think you need more up to date pics boyo

also i dropped 50lbs to underweight by eating 500 cals of chicken breast per day for 3 months
why on earth would u be doing that to urself jfl, basically torture

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
it was JFL. toward the end of the day id start mildly hallucinating too and sometimes id fall asleep without realizing

hoped i had a chance

i didnt lol, back to eating and gymcelling
I think a 1k deficit while retaining muscle and cardio is all u need

SeiGun

SeiGun

Unless you're weighing out your food I'd doubt the 1000kcal/day figure for a full month. Are you counting EVERYTHING you put in your mouth? Drinks and cooking oil are two of the big ones people miss - both can add several hundred calories over the course of a day.

If you've been 'stuck' at this weight only a few days, it could well just be water retention.

If that 1000 calories is just an 'estimated' (rather than measured and weighed) 1000 calories I can guarantee you it's 1500 at least, and if you've lost no weight for a month that points to whatever you're eating now being your maintenance.
i always overcount my calories, one egg i count as 100 calorie, 100g chicken breast to 200 calories, my weight still fluctuate around 60kg
been low energy for a while, may be i should have a diet break for a week or something

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
i always overcount my calories, one egg i count as 100 calorie, 100g chicken breast to 200 calories, my weight still fluctuate around 60kg
been low energy for a while, may be i should have a diet break for a week or something
do u go to the gym or do cardio? also 60kg isn't too bad

SeiGun

SeiGun

do u go to the gym or do cardio? also 60kg isn't too bad
i do body weight training 3-4 time a week, cardio once a week
the cutting diet already starting to drop my workout rep count since last 2 week

MadMong

MadMong

Amateur
Fastest way to lose weight, to not deal with food cravings or hunger, to clear up health issues, and to completely maintain lean muscle mass is simply long fasting with tiny <1hr eating windows in between of only 500-1000 cals.

I've done this myself. Fuck cutting 500-1000 calories a day. It takes FOREVER and it's harder than just stopping eating altogether because your insulin and hunger hormones are always spiking. When you stop your body goes into ketosis and just burns pure body fat, stops making you crave shit and you feel fine if not great.

48hrs, 72hrs fasts, or if you're really fat you can go weeks without food right until you are lean. Just need electrolytes so salt + potassium in water.

It's easy as fuck even for food addicts. 1-2lb fat loss a day with some basic cardio.

I used to recommend calorie deficit until I tried this. One is putting yourself through hell for months and the other is getting ripped rapidly while not even thinking of food. Studies also show that you are catabolic when on a caloric deficit having multiple meals a day, but not true for fasting. OMAD or longer fasts with tiny eating windows or nothing. Cannot be beaten.

See sig.

Everything written above is not medical advice talk to your doctor first

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
love=everything OffTopic 1
MrCucumber OffTopic 7
Britcel OffTopic 13