can a lefort 1 ascend you more than any other surgery?

D

Deleted member 4386

Bronze
Will a Lefort 1 jaw surgery boost your looks more than say a nose job, bimax, or jaw implant?

Lmao do you what bimax is?

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus and Deleted member 7125
advancement of the lower jaw.
gaycel moment and jfl at your question lefort 1 only ascends if your maxilla is recessed but everything else is ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, RoundHouse and sytyl
i think a lefort 1 is a bigger aesthetic max than a bimax.
yeah to someone with recessed maxilla and forward grown mandible aka underbite patient. But to an overbite patient lefort 1 would be fucking retarded so ur question is gay and so are u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, bimaximum, RoundHouse and 2 others
yeah to someone with recessed maxilla and forward grown mandible aka underbite patient. But to an overbite patient lefort 1 would be fucking retarded so ur question is gay and so are u
they both have their place you're right. I'm saying that a Lefort 1 is usually a bigger look max compared to a bimax when you look at the before and afters of each one.

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Yerico7, ScramFranklin and 3 others
bimax = both jaws = lefort I and BSSO you absolute fucking retard
ya you're right. wow you guys are very hostile on this website. i can tell you're virgins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and maxmendietta
ya you're right. wow you guys are very hostile on this website. i can tell you're virgins
no you just seem very low IQ and haven't informed yourself in the slightest while still trying to talk down to us as if you would have found the ultimaye surgery.You literally have 0 idea of what you are talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, BigNoseSlavcel, Yerico7 and 3 others
Surgery what would ascend you the hardest is modified oblique Lefort 3
Gr1 1

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Maybe we know that when normies come here and read your posts, they’ll see us all as larping incels who fantasise about getting major surgeries that we haven’t researched in the slightest.

We don’t want to be associated with your shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Maybe we’re worried that when normies come here and read these posts, they see users who don’t know what they’re talking about and we don’t want to be associated with that.
as if there are not already plenty of stupid posts and comments on this forum showered in updoots. Say something confidently and "matter of factly" enough, and people will believe.

• +1
Reactions: highT and MadTwatter
100% of the questions regarding "is this the best procedure"/"does this procedure mog this procedure" are answered correctly by:

It depends. We aren't fucking clones of each other and all have different failos.

• +1
Reactions: highT and Morpheus
no you just seem very low IQ and haven't informed yourself in the slightest while still trying to talk down to us as if you would have found the ultimaye surgery.You literally have 0 idea of what you are talking about
I'm getting a lefort 1 with a bone graft in three months lol. i know all about these surgeries...ya I realized that I fucked up with what a bimax is, it was late and I had a few drinks.