Can a sloping forehead be fixed?

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I thought my hairline was receding but I realized the top of my forehead just slopes inward more. Is there anything to even out the slope of it? Would you artificially lower your hairline in this case?

Forehead implant or bone cement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and RAITEIII
I thought my hairline was receding but I realized the top of my forehead just slopes inward more. Is there anything to even out the slope of it? Would you artificially lower your hairline in this case?

Same thing happened to me: I thought my hairline was receding but, after looking through old pictures, realized my forehead had just always been huge because I am a genius and my prefrontal cortex is massive.

Had a "forehead reduction" AKA hairline lowering surgery. Fantastic decision.

How long is your forehead (distance from hairline to top of eyebrows)? The average is about 2.4 inches / 6.1 cm.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California, Chadelite, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Same thing happened to me: I thought my hairline was receding but, after looking through old pictures, realized my forehead had just always been huge because I am a genius and my prefrontal cortex is massive.

How long is your forehead (distance from hairline to top of eyebrows)? The average is about 2.4 inches / 6.1 cm.
My skin stretches a lot so for example if I pull my ears and skin back (I don’t know I’m able to do this without touching it, just from muscles) my hairline looks higher. I’m guessing I have to measure this in as relaxed of a position correct.

And just to be clear, you simply lowered your hairline? Is this a transplant?

My skin stretches a lot so for example if I pull my ears and skin back (I don’t know I’m able to do this without touching it, just from muscles) my hairline looks higher. I’m guessing I have to measure this in as relaxed of a position correct.

And just to be clear, you simply lowered your hairline? Is this a transplant?

Yes. It's not a transplant, the surgeon cuts out a horizontal strip of skin below your current hairline, then stretches your scalp forward (toward your eyebrows) and fixes it in place. It can be a one or two-operation process. The one-op process is what I described and works if you have sufficient scalp laxity and you're only trying to lower it about 5cm or less. Mine was about 2.5 cm so that's what I did. The two-op process involves stretching out the scalp first with an implanted inflatable balloon (not kidding), then proceeding after a month of gradual inflation.

The surgery was well worth it. Great effect on perceived youth and overall facial harmony, not to mention my hair is infinitely more styleable.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California
good jawline fixes slopping forehead.

A sloping forehead isn't inherently bad
It's actually a Chad trait especially when combined with good skull shape and strong projected mandible
IMG 20200122 230243 011

As you can see sloped forehead is good. Especially with forward projecting glabella and low set brow ridge

If forehead is too big/tall get hairline lowering as mentioned above.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and Deleted member 656

What was yours? Should I do something about 6.5?

Does it even look natural?

It's actually a Chad trait especially when combined with good skull shape and strong projected mandible
View attachment 239871
As you can see sloped forehead is good. Especially with forward projecting glabella and low set brow ridge

His forehead is entirely sloped. Mine is half sloped and half straight at the bottom, so I’m between wimp and warrior I guess JFL. My skull is small which is my main problem.

View attachment 239871

I have wimp head. I think I am just gonna paperbagmaxx and wear a paperbag around my head.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz

Do you have before after pics? And did the lower the hairline by cutting the forehead skin or hair transplant?