Can an eyebrow transplant give you a completely different eyebrow shape?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I hate my eyebrow shape; they're naturally extremely wonky, arched and way too high-set laterally. It's my biggest flaw and makes me look like a soycuck despite high androgens if I don't brush them in shape and use Botox which doesn't satisfy me completely.

I need to know if an eyebrow transplant can be used for a completely different eyebrow shape. I'd just do a laser hair removal where I don't want eyebrow hair anymore and maintain my "new eyebrows". The goal is neutrally-tilted, straight and low-set eyebrows, something that differs completely from my natural shape and position.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and forwardgrowth
Depends. Pm me and I can tell you

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
post yours and an example of your ideal

I hate my eyebrow shape; they're naturally extremely wonky, arched and way too high-set laterally. It's my biggest flaw and makes me look like a soycuck despite high androgens if I don't brush them in shape and use Botox which doesn't satisfy me completely.

I need to know if an eyebrow transplant can be used for a completely different eyebrow shape. I'd just do a laser hair removal where I don't want eyebrow hair anymore and maintain my "new eyebrows". The goal is neutrally-tilted, straight and low-set eyebrows, something that differs completely from my natural shape and position.
Didn’t you have an eyebrow transplant already? Or am I thinking of someone else?

And a new shape is totally doable—electrolysis is much better for permanently removing eyebrow hairs to shape than laser is

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Didn’t you have an eyebrow transplant already? Or am I thinking of someone else?

And a new shape is totally doable—electrolysis is much better for permanently removing eyebrow hairs to shape than laser is
No, I didn't. So you think that it's possible to transplant hairs below the brow ridges to achieve a more masculine and straight shape? My brow ridges have grown noticeably over the last years which left my eyebrows even more wonky and weird looking. They're too high-set laterally though so I want my eyebrows to sit below them.

No, I didn't. So you think that it's possible to transplant hairs below the brow ridges to achieve a more masculine and straight shape? My brow ridges have grown noticeably over the last years which left my eyebrows even more wonky and weird looking. They're too high-set laterally though so I want my eyebrows to sit below them.
Yes 100% possible. Get transplants from nape hair because that hair is closest in similarity to eyebrow hair. Transplant to the bottom, and get electrolysis to permanently remove any individual hairs you want to shape them up better

• +1
Do brow lift

Do brow lift
Yeah, I just read about it yesterday. You mean a reverse type brow lift with the incision below the eyebrow instead of above as in a normal brow lift, right?

Yeah, I just read about it yesterday. You mean a reverse type brow lift with the incision below the eyebrow instead of above as in a normal brow lift, right?
If you wanna lower your eyebrows then yes. But both normal and reverse brow lift can alter the shape of your brows apart from lifting / lowering their position.

• +1
If you wanna lower your eyebrows then yes. But both normal and reverse brow lift can alter the shape of your brows apart from lifting / lowering their position.
I want a much lower lateral position of my eyebrows to make them more neutrally-tilted and straight and decided to do blepharoplasty together with frontalis muscle detachment (think of it like permanent Botox) and an eyebrow transplant but now I'm considering getting a reverse brow lift as well. It looks really promising.
I want a much lower lateral position of my eyebrows to make them more neutrally-tilted and straight and decided to do blepharoplasty together with frontalis muscle detachment (think of it like permanent Botox) and an eyebrow transplant but now I'm considering getting a reverse brow lift as well. It looks really promising.
I meant reverse browplasty not brow lift

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Tbh i had stupid idea to remove my eyebrows with laser and create new shape.

Tbh i had stupid idea to remove my eyebrows with laser and create new shape.
Same tbh even though it would probably cost a fortune and end up looking weird or fake. I just want to fill in certain areas (a lot!) with the transplant and remove others of my natural brows with a razor blade to create a new shape. Trying to blend in eyebrow and neck hair to make it look somewhat natural.

Same tbh even though it would probably cost a fortune and end up looking weird or fake. I just want to fill in certain areas (a lot!) with the transplant and remove others of my natural brows with a razor blade to create a new shape. Trying to blend in eyebrow and neck hair to make it look somewhat natural.
Haha i thought same.
Literally good eyebrow shape can boost you a lot. It affects whole face.

• +1