Can anybody actually prove that mothers love their children?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Legit question. Can anybody give examples of women actually making massive sacrifices for their children like fathers would?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Neither my mom nor dad have made massive sacrifices for me

My mom did for me and my brother

Mothers do love their children for the simple reason they are her genetic offspring

She wants to pass on her genes and keep them alive. so her descendants can possibly procreate in the future.
Literally the only reason they have this love for them and wants to always have grandkids when they are older jfl.

With men it is different, having a son as a guy is like having a new tribesman. Not only is he your descendant and offspring but you are supposed to prepare him to lead other people. Back in the day when caveman villages had their sons, they would be in charge of the safety of the children, females and their comrades. More stuff was at stake if the father didnt teach his son then if the mother didnt do anything. Hence why their role was much more important and more emotion is found there.

At least that's my theory.

if they are GL..

Mothers do love their children for the simple reason they are her genetic offspring

Fail logic is fail. This is actually true for the father but not the mother. The mother can easily replace offspring. She doesn't have any reason to care about you if you have bad genetics. It's only the father that has an invested reason in insuring that his offspring survives. For the mother it's no big deal.

Fail logic is fail. This is actually true for the father but not the mother. The mother can easily replace offspring. She doesn't have any reason to care about you if you have bad genetics. It's only the father that has an invested reason in insuring that his offspring survives. For the mother it's no big deal.
Thats cope, the whole point of hypergamy is to minimize the chance of having a genetically bad offspring. One male can impregnate entire village of females while a female can generally have max 10 kids in her lifetime on average. So they have to ensure maximum care for their kids otherwise all this time and energy went to waste.

So females must be very careful with their offsprings.

Thats why females hate ugly males because that are afraid of the miniscule possibility they might impregnate them and give bad genes to their offspring

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Griffith
You could 100% prove it with an FMRI

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot