Can anyone else for the life of them just can’t figure out how to fucking walk?

bladeeout

bladeeout

200 IQ esoteric philosopher sage nevercummer
I’ve literally been trying to figure how the correct way to walk for 4 years. I understand it’s supposed to come naturally but anytime I just try without thinking about it I look retarded. It seems that I can never get my shoulders in the right place, my gait is either too stiff or too loose, my hips always do some weird shit. How the fuck can I be this autistic this is a fucking joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant, SpearOfOrion and Zercic
Same i have flat feet crooked leg bones and uneven hips
I litteraly look like the incel walk picture

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
I suppose it’s hard when you get dicked down by black dudes I bet ur arse hurts 24/7

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 110
Its like mewing, fake it till it comes natural.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and bladeeout
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 110
Most problems with walking come from not moving your arms in relation to your legs. You should swing your arms naturally while you walk and have a relaxed, though straight, position, not aiming to have any exact posture since that suppresses your body to walk comfortably

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and bladeeout
Just walk

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, SpearOfOrion and bladeeout
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
I had 6 surgeries on my legs and feet due to getting hit by a car and subhuman genes, so yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and bladeeout
niggas here legit teach each other how to walk like swing your arms and shit fucking over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and SpearOfOrion
niggas here legit teach each other how to walk like swing your arms and shit fucking over
Back in high school I used to get made fun of for how I walked to this day I think about it :/

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
I used to have that problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back