Can anyone else not wear colored contacts?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Feels fake and not real. Like you aren’t “you”. Anyone on else?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Administrator, Kade and 4 others
I used a color different than mine and sometimes I felt that way. I rather attribute it to shitty quality contact tbh.

I would feel fake if people knew it's contact, if none knows then not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I used a color different than my ones and sometimes I felt that way. I rather attribute it to shitty quality contact tbh.

I would feel fake if people knew it's contact, if none knows then not.
even if it was high quality, i would still feel fake. like now that i literally have a different color iris, now you look at me. jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and RAITEIII
like now that i literally have a different color iris, now you look at me. jfl
couldn't that be said with all looksmaxxing? ('Like now I have a better hairline and a stronger jaw, NOW you look at me!!'')

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Schönling, Alexanderr and 3 others
Fake it 'till you make it bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
couldn't that be said with all looksmaxxing? ('Like now I have a better hairline and a stronger jaw, NOW you look at me!!'')
yes to an extent but maybe it’s bc it’s not an insecurity of mine so deep down i don’t feel like i need to change it.

yes to an extent but maybe it’s bc it’s not an insecurity of mine so deep down i don’t feel like i need to change it.

But do you feel insecure or unsatisfied with your looks as a whole? That’s how I look at it, I may be insecure about a few of my features but augmenting seemingly unrelated ones balances things out

Wait, who gives a shit about feeling like 'you' or some abstract shit. Does it hurt you physically?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and SixFootManlet
There is one brand that is very realistic: desiolens

The key to it looking realistic is to never go for the lightest of blue/green shades. That's what makes it super fake.

JFL at thinking all colored contacts looks fake tho. And JFL at being so high-inhib.

Here's some vids where brown-eyed normies try out desio:

• +1
Reactions: Kade and wristcel
Wearing contacts is looksmin.

Everyone knows you wear them so you instantly get gay narc points and women think you are a ultrafag.

You can't fake wearing them unless you change cities and never take them off (impossible, when you get a lay and she stays overnight she will notice).

If you get into a fight and get hit in the eye you will go blind.

NOT A SOLUTION

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Slayerino, Stingray and 2 others
i couldnt do it just purely because of all the other people that would notice it.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Slayerino and Deleted member 2846

Everyone knows you wear them so you instantly get gay narc points and women think you are a ultrafag.

You can't fake wearing them unless you change cities and never take them off (impossible, when you get a lay and she stays overnight she will notice).

NOT A SOLUTION
indeed i agree. it’s so easy to get outed and will rank your social status

High-inhib incel with the "but everyone knows bro!" cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator and Slayerino
Not a problem if you already have no social status and you want the halo effect and short term sex that comes easily with looksmaxxing

indeed i agree. it’s so easy to get outed and will rank your social status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and OCDMaxxing
High-inhib incel with the "but everyone knows bro!" cope.
First of all, I'm far from high inhib as I have proven in numerous posts before.

Secondly, I'm not incel.

Thirdly, it defeats logical purpose of lenses if everyone knows they are fake.

If anything, an incel would benefit more from them since they have no social circle and friends and nobody knows them.

Fourthly, in battle lenses are huge risk to eyesight. And generally they are harmful to eyes.

Nice. Which color?
I wore them for my trip to Budapest where I went to try to slay as I stayed in a party hostel full of drunk teenagers lol

I wore grey. Can't remember the exact one. I think there was a 'light' and 'dark' option and I went for light

I wore them for my trip to Budapest where I went to try to slay as I stayed in a party hostel full of drunk teenagers lol

I wore grey. Can't remember the exact one. I think there was a 'light' and 'dark' option and I went for light
Did you manage to slay precious teen pussy?

Did you manage to slay precious teen pussy?
I did. Not gonna make out they were super models, but not bad and only young. 18 and 19's. (don't forget i'm as old as legit dirt). All fellow travellers. Germans and Irish. No local girls unfortunately :( (who were largely beaufitul, tbh! Walking around the street I saw so many unreal looking Hungarian girls)- I was massively helped out in numerous ways (environment, alcohol, the help of 2 US slayers I met etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Stingray
Contact lenses fuck up eye area so why would you bother think about it

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator
Because its not permanent. I would change my color with stroma so it would be real me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 4887
I did. Not gonna make out they were super models, but not bad and only young. 18 and 19's. (don't forget i'm as old as legit dirt). All fellow travellers. Germans and Irish. No local girls unfortunately :( (who were largely beaufitul, tbh! Walking around the street I saw so many unreal looking Hungarian girls)- I was massively helped out in numerous ways (environment, alcohol, the help of 2 US slayers I met etc)

Coloured lens-fuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
If you think that about contacts, what would you think about implants and other surgeries?

NOT A SOLUTION
STRŌMA would be the solution. Isn’t harmful to your eyes and it doesn’t effect your vision & light sensitivity. It’s permanent as well. If your friends or close family members ask you why your eye color changed you could claim you got into an accident that resulted in a loss of melanin in your eyes or you could just straight up tell them (which I doubt many here would do).

Last edited:
If you think that about contacts, what would you think about implants and other surgeries?

STRŌMA would be the solution. Isn’t harmful to your eyes and it doesn’t effect your vision & light sensitivity. It’s permanent as well. If your friends or close family members ask you why your eye color changed you could claim you got into an accident that resulted in a loss of melanin in your eyes or you could just straight up tell them (which I doubt many here would do).
i’m only doing surgery to fix my insecurities so it wouldn’t feel weird to have them change imo

It’s not that hard man, just try being born with colored eyes next time

I can't get them in because I keep flinching tbh

colored contacts aren't worth it . Jfl if you don't wear them even once people that know you will notice and think you are super weird

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing