Can anyone give me any advice on how to deal with BDD attacks?

Picassocel

Picassocel

Currently mental health maxing.
I don't really talk about my BDD (Body Dysmorphic disorder) much, even with my therapist. I still feel immense shame to even mention it as i think it makes the problem feel more real when i talk about it. I will eventually talk about it when i'm ready but in the meantime do you guys know any ways to deal with the disorder when you have an attack? When it gets bad for me, it encompasses my entire head and leads me to panic which then creates suicidal thoughts which i don't regularly experience even with my depression. Just any way to deal with it even for just 10 minutes would really be appreciated. It weighs on me. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 6401
Are you sure it's BDD and not your brain momentarily losing the ability to cope with reality?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Are you sure it's BDD and not your brain momentarily losing the ability to cope with reality?

Thanks for the advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Spite
I don't really talk about my BDD (Body Dysmorphic disorder) much, even with my therapist. I still feel immense shame to even mention it as i think it makes the problem feel more real when i talk about it. I will eventually talk about it when i'm ready but in the meantime do you guys know any ways to deal with the disorder when you have an attack? When it gets bad for me, it encompasses my entire head and leads me to panic which then creates suicidal thoughts which i don't regularly experience even with my depression. Just any way to deal with it even for just 10 minutes would really be appreciated. It weighs on me. Thanks.
I have the same problem. I have big shoulders and I'm tall but my brain makes me think I'm a framecel and/or manlet sometimes kek...download some shit mobile game and play it. Dead srs

Helps take you out of yourself for a while

• +1
If you see a problem that actually isn't there, then it's BDD. If there really IS a problem then it's not BDD.

This is the beauty of having access to blackpilled observations and ratings, to either confirm or deny whatever it is you are concerned about.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dissonance
Best way in my case is to know and acknowledge that people have it way worse than you. Think about a 5'2 currycel and how he gets gigamogged everyday 10x worse than you do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lolcel
I think I have BDD, because I obsess over facial symmetry, when I start thinking about it, I put an eyepatch over my good eye and make my lazy one focus harder, started really recently and already seeing results.

• +1
I think I have BDD, because I obsess over facial symmetry, when I start thinking about it, I put an eyepatch over my good eye and make my lazy one focus harder, started really recently and already seeing results.
really? is this for ptosis aswell

• +1
really? is this for ptosis aswell
Maybe to a certain extent, I kind of have it as well, I'll wear the eyepatch over my good eye for a week and make a post comparing photos before and after if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Blackpill will lead to more MH issues. BDD is one of those. 90%+ of incels have BDD

• +1
  1. Be attractive
  2. Don't be unattractive

Best way in my case is to know and acknowledge that people have it way worse than you. Think about a 5'2 currycel and how he gets gigamogged everyday 10x worse than you do.
eh no

rope

• +1
Reactions: nausea
How did that go?

its brutal there is no escape from BDD i attempted to dickpill my therapist but she doesnt believes me no one believes me

its brutal there is no escape from BDD i attempted to dickpill my therapist but she doesnt believes me no one believes me
is it male or female
jfl tbh

just bust out statistics and women acting like shit when they saw a dudes dick so ez
tbh

Just look at a picture of this ugly son of a bitch. He tried to terrorist max to get his 72 virgins and got executed for it.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:I just look at him to lower my cortisol

is it male or female
jfl tbh

just bust out statistics and women acting like shit when they saw a dudes dick so ez
tbh
she is female obviously even if i did that she would tell me to see whats happening irl since i dont have real life experiences she doesnt buy it
and the worst thing is not even my shit doctors believe me they say 4 inches is fine

she is female obviously even if i did that she would tell me to see whats happening irl since i dont have real life experiences she doesnt buy it
and the worst thing is not even my shit doctors believe me they say 4 inches is fine
Please do show her, compile data, analytical scientific and examples, compile it. I mean, the dick pill is legit... the fact you still haven’t reached the base where you have sex and show the dick is an issue tho. I mean if u ask her what her thought on dick size is she will bluepill you into saying she never noticed her man’s size or some bs.

Do the same for your doctors. In my post history I compiled quite a bit scientific but not enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Please do show her, compile data, analytical scientific and examples, compile it. I mean, the dick pill is legit... the fact you still haven’t reached the base where you have sex and show the dick is an issue tho. I mean if u ask her what her thought on dick size is she will bluepill you into saying she never noticed her man’s size or some bs.

Do the same for your doctors. In my post history I compiled quite a bit scientific but not enough.
can you link me some dickpill reasearch data i cant seem to find it

How did that go?
made a thread about it ages ago, worked better than i expected, overdid it a bit though as now the eye that used to be dominant is shortsighted now lol

You need an magazine fed autoloading weapon, preferably an AR15 but any automatic rifle will get similar results. Failing this one could use a pistol caliber machine gun. You will preferably need a magazine capacity of 30 rounds, but a 20 round will suffice. One should also acquire rigging that allows one to carry 8 to 12 magazines for the weapon, with an additional 8 magazines loaded in a bag that will be left behind in vehicle for use as needed.

You will need a vehicle. Preferably automatic transmission. Preferably one that is larger and heavier than the average sedan, and has a bullbar installed. While one could conceivably manage with a motorbike scooter, segway or BMX, it will not be very efficient and is not very dignified either.

depending on where you live, you will need some form of ballistic protection. Anything rated to stop a 9x19mm cartridge should be sufficient. Failing this, one could use improvisational materials that cover the vital organs with packed sand. One should also wear a helmet, a decent bicycle or skating helmet will suffice.

You will need 3 - 5 x 10L jugs of kerosene.

Finally, you will need to research and select a target rich environment. Preferably one that has congested or otherwise limited routes of entry and exit.

Good luck!

Your BBD is justified if you have an incel body

Its not bdd You're just ugly

BDD is a bluepilled meme.