Can anyone guess how much muscle im losing on my current diet plus Testosterone dose?

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Im not being meticulous counting but I have almost never gone near or over 1500 calories a day, I started at 208 or something and now im at 200 (Im guessing I started somehwere between 20 and 25% bodyfat)

My Goal is 12% I upped my test dose to 350mgs a week (I don't care about bloat until im at my goal), my diet is shitty tbh but mostly fats and protein. Im working out hard 4 days a week but no cardio at the moment. Im anorexia maxxing with nicotine and caffeine, this diet started shitty but it's actually pretty easy to maintain now.

Surely lifting weights while on 350mg of test even anorexia maxxing I wouldn't be losing more than 10% muscle for every lb lost?

Idk. Experiences? Im obviously flat from no carbs and not using an ai so watery and look like shit but I couldn't be losing much real tissue right?

350 is overkill. Should lose nothing

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
how long you been cut?

This video convinced me that cutting and bulking back and forth is dumb

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2205
Low fat, high protein, medium carb. Gradually taper town from 10% below TDEE, to 15%, to 20%. Increase cardio every week to include increasing frequency and time per cardio session.

Lower your fats, you're going to have high cholesterol. Are you using a PCT? Did you get blood work before, during, and after? Just sincerely hope your diet is on point.