can Anyone morph me i wanna see what the buzz cutt slayer me would look like tbh.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
IMG 20190820 151044

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Titbot
if u look like that it's over.

Troll post, stupidest picture to use for that. Just shave your head tho to see anyways

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
4630F29B 8632 4EF1 84F5 815AA867DC56

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Mateusz74, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hope you ok

Take a better mirror pic
I’m sorry I can’t stop laughing at your mirror pic. Not because of your face just the posture

Last edited:
are you bleaching your skin? you look better saint reptiles

Mirin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Mogs me to oblivion.

Frankensteincel

Like this

Attachments

• IMG_20190822_221618.jpg
    IMG_20190822_221618.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 35
[QUOTE="reptiles, post: 690321, member: 1799

Clean the mirror

I look like a fucking potato head when i mean buzz cut i mean with a better jaw as well

Atleast I grew you a nice moustache, but the morph is getting fucked because your hair is in the way.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Yeah but your hair is one of your best features

Well yeah cause I got subhuman bones if I had meeks level bones I would be seething masculinity

lolz its over for you if you somehow manage to get a wife plz dont breed and pass on your shit genes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynx and Deleted member 2810
lolz its over for you if you somehow manage to get a wife plz dont breed and pass on your shit genes

It is what it is but again until you post your pics you can't really say shit tbh

It is what it is but again until you post your pics you can't really say shit tbh
tbh i say whatever i want tbh and dont care whether you think im larping or not tbh

Holy shit you need orbital rim implants

your wide face cant rock a buzz cut bro. but idk you will never know it until you try it (gay motivational) i have the failo/hailo that i can only rock the buzzcut and im some what mirin your hair tbh

your wide face cant rock a buzz cut bro. but idk you will never know it until you try it (gay motivational) i have the failo/hailo that i can only rock the buzzcut and im some what mirin your hair tbh

It's over tbh

you were so gl as a child broo damn