Can being funny attract foids?

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Im talking making her ROFL. And coughing belly laughing. I actually have a normie black friend with no inhibition, he’s absolutely comical he’s just blessed with natural humor he can make the whole class ROFL. And guess what he’s fucked 4 normie white girls from my school. I think humor works only if your extraordinarily funny. Any thoughts?

just jestermaxx bro!

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, BBCFactory, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
Yes but doesnt matter if you arent gl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Over and Deleted member 3832
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Partially agree

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
If you're atleast average yes.
Most things like being NT, Clothes all those things will help if you look average facially :)

• Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel
funny if you're gl = good

funny if ur ugly = trying too hard

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, BBCFactory, Michael Myers and 2 others
funny if you're gl = good

funny if ur ugly = trying too hard
True but he’s borderline ugly and he’s seen as funny, he might be an exception to this rule

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
If you're atleast average yes.
Most things like being NT, Clothes all those things will help if you look average facially :)
Most nt guys at my school that fuck all the girls would be rated as low tier normie to borderline incel on this website

Females don't find funny guys attractive. Females find attractive guys funny. Period.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Females don't find funny guys attractive. Females find attractive guys funny. Period.
So your telling me this dude is attractive? He has an egghead with no jawline, he’s super Norwooding, he’s 5’8, he has acne, but his only halo is his super deep voice, he has the deepest voice and he also has the black guy swagger

Most nt guys at my school that fuck all the girls would be rated as low tier normie to borderline incel on this website
I meant real life average, not PSL average :p but yeah it would probably work

Idk I was always funny in school and the girl who was my gf was also funny, it depends...

Idk I was always funny in school and the girl who was my gf was also funny, it depends...
Yeah I’m talking like being 1/100000 being the funniest guy at school.

A seductive face with a 6’5 personality might do the trick

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel and Entschuldigung
Yeah I’m talking like being 1/100000 being the funniest guy at school.
Yeah, can be attractive if the foid likes it how i said, but not necessarily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BBCFactory, Michael Myers and Entschuldigung
True but he’s borderline ugly and he’s seen as funny, he might be an exception to this rule
just like me but im legit ugly and was funny too,m

idk i'm not quite funny tbh i only insult others :lul:

idk i'm not quite funny tbh i only insult others :lul:
Yeah he does that a lot tbh, like one of his funniest jokes was while my class was outside doing science stuff he bullied another student and said “HEY LUCAS LOOK YOUR FAMILY CAME” as he said that he pointed to a garbage truck rolling past. The whole class was in tears and all the hot foids were probably wet from all the laughter