Can being unhealthy during puberty stunt craniofacial development?

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
Being unhealthy obviously leads to Low T. Would this lead to Low T features such as lack of browridge, narrow potato jaw, chubby cheeks, etc? I'm sure I stunted the growth of my features, I look unusually low T compared to my dad who has similar eye area but bigger browridge.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3832
Yeah it's possible. If you ate like shit or mouth breathed the chances you're a subhuman is very high.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Magnesium, Deleted member 4053 and 1 other person
If I’m anything to go by, then yes

Yeah it's possible. If you ate like shit or mouth breathed the chances you're a subhuman is very high.
I've mouthbreathed since I was a toddler due to allergies. I did no exercise after 15 and had 0 sex drive from 15-18. Also ate like shit too. No wonder my face looks so Low T and comical.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
My dad and uncles from my mothers side are all chads, amazing brow ridges etc, even my immediate family all have high T features. I didn't eat well when i was growing up, shitty non nutritious foods, and you can visibly see the difference. I still have high T features, but not nearly as much as my family.

I've mouthbreathed since I was a toddler due to allergies. I did no exercise after 15 and had 0 sex drive from 15-18. Also ate like shit too. No wonder my face looks so Low T and comical.
Me too tbh it's over.

My dad and uncles from my mothers side are all chads, amazing brow ridges etc, even my immediate family all have high T features. I didn't eat well when i was growing up, shitty non nutritious foods, and you can visibly see the difference. I still have high T features, but not nearly as much as my family.
All my family members have big browridges and dense, wide jaws. My browridge grew like a few mm at 16 and then stopped completely. I did 0 exercise and probably had 0 hgh and 0 T. It's so over for me, I look like a Low T faggot with an ogre head on a framelet manlet body.

• Love it
Suifuel if true I was obese during puberty. I still have a top-tier maxilla tho for some reason

NO.
G E N E S
E
N
E
S

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and PubertyMaxxer
NO.
G E N E S
E
N
E
S
Shut up

• Love it
All my family members have big browridges and dense, wide jaws. My browridge grew like a few mm at 16 and then stopped completely. I did 0 exercise and probably had 0 hgh and 0 T. It's so over for me, I look like a Low T faggot with an ogre head on a framelet manlet body.
It was probably over for you even in the womb

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It was probably over for you even in the womb
My mom was 45 when she had me and she was on anti depressants as well. I fucking hate her so much.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and didntreadlol
My mom was 45 when she had me and she was on anti depressants as well. I fucking hate her so much.
she was probably exposed to enviromental endocrine disruptors on top of that

Im legit subhuman even with good environment

Yes a lack of exercise could lower GH levels and T levels.

I had the worst environment probably in the history of the first world tbh. Homeschooled after 15 and 0 exercise till 18. 0 HGH and 0 T. I still have the same face from 14 but worse collagen and more facial hair and a more masculine skull. It's beyond over unless I get a head transplant, even surgeries can't fraud High T tbh.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3832
I had the worst environment probably in the history of the first world tbh. Homeschooled after 15 and 0 exercise till 18. 0 HGH and 0 T. I still have the same face from 14 but worse collagen and more facial hair and a more masculine skull. It's beyond over unless I get a head transplant, even surgeries can't fraud High T tbh.
hgh and t injections are your only hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
cruel never moved a muscle in my body that's probably why im such a low t tranny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
cruel never moved a muscle in my body that's probably why im such a low t tranny
Could be. Just do a sport in puberty theory stands strong.

Could be. Just do a sport in puberty theory stands strong.
welp im 18 in a month it's over for me. My bones are so smal that i can grap around my wrists 1.5 times and my friends can almost grap it 2 times lol. I can fucking grap around my legs with just one hand and close it god damn

• +1
welp im 18 in a month it's over for me. My bones are so smal that i can grap around my wrists 1.5 times and my friends can almost grap it 2 times lol. I can fucking grap around my legs with just one hand and close it god damn
Hgh might help with bone growth. At that age that is.

Hgh might help with bone growth. At that age that is.
yeah that's probably true but i don't have enough money and im scared i fuck up myself with a huge ass nose ears and enlargend shit

low t is only casued by anorexia or brain tumour

• Hmm...
a month ago i weighted 52 kilos while being 182 cm tall jfl

dont know manlet weights, only you will know if you starved yourself

so its really all your own doing by the sounds of it

and ofc, actually low t will stunt you, even REVERSE growth

• WTF
Reactions: Dog face
dont know manlet weights, only you will know if you starved yourself

so its really all your own doing by the sounds of it

and ofc, actually low t will stunt you, even REVERSE growth
182 cm isn't manlet you stupid cunt

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Any sources? Since apparently exercises can raise your T level and possibly GH as well but never read or heard that lack of it can lower them...

This thread was larp

• Love it
That feel when I was morbidly obese until a year ago and I'm 16 now. It's truly over for me.