can blasting sarms or roids lengthen clavicle?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
If you're over 18 no

You're too old bro sry

You could potentially lengthen your clavicles, yes, but it’s a minefield and you could also fuse all your bones early and develop breasts.

Fused bones due to early closure is not good. Most bones continue to grow to some degree until 25. 5 years of growth out the window would suck.
Breasts could be good or bad depending on how lonely you are.

I would suggest you go for a natural test booster, natural non-suicide oestrogen blocker, and a natural hgh booster.
Then, work on stretching your shoulders every day, and take up bench pressing, push ups, chin ups, pull ups.
Stretching alone can lengthen your overall shoulders due to cartilage growth and encouraging further bone growth.

For added width, focus on delts. Most people can add two inches to their shoulder width (bideltal width) just by building the delts. 2 inches on the shoulders is HUGE and will make your frame look totally different.

If you want to get into SARMS and prohormones etc, make sure you do extremely thorough research. You need a top notch PCT, probably during the actual cycle too, to be on the safe side. You do NOT want to fuse those plates early. You never know what could still be growing. I was still growing slightly in my long bones in my mid twenties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
I think GHRPs and HGH would work better

(Collaborative&Research&Guide) Framemaxxing; Clavicles,Ribcage,Shoulders | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum Disclaimer: this post is mix a collection of raw information and a guide most on these methods were not done any studies and could be cope, i just wanted to make a thread to put all my information that ive collected towards framemaxxing the past few years into 1 thread, and maybe some people...
looksmax.me
looksmax.me

Why cant I view this post?

Why cant I view this post?
i'm pretty sure it's because you are a greycel. you have to earn it. post more and get out of greyceldom.

i'm pretty sure it's because you are a greycel. you have to earn it. post more and get out of greyceldom.

Oh shit, I need 500 posts?

I wanted to jump on HGH and framemaxx asap, im worried my clavicles could stop growing aty time now. Im 20