Can body halo you enough?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Say face is average or below. But body is 6’4 with wide frame and jacked. Obviously at these dimensions your intimidating to other males but can it make up for face? Some women maybe have body/muscle/height fetishes but how far can it take you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Definitely. Issue is that most people don't have elite physiques as it requires good bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and toptearmm
Definitely. Issue is that most people don't have elite physiques, and can't build due to subhuman wrists
Pretty sure wrists grow with age tbh. Look at any oldcel and they’ll have decent wrist

Pretty sure wrists grow with age tbh. Look at any oldcel and they’ll have decent wrist
most people still don't have good enough bone structure and T levels to compensate for mediocre to slightly below average face roided, nonetheless natty

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
If one is roided with good frame then yes.

Yes it can make up for a below average face if very good.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
I'm 6'3'' and my body is maxxxed out.

zDKblrq.png

When possible I insolemaxx to 6'5''.

I do cold approach and have very low rate of success.

I need to approach about a few hundred women to get an LTR girlfriend.

In my life I have approached probably close to 1000 women and have had sex with 3 women. Although I have relatively high standards and won't have sex with fat chicks and ugly chicks.

I have had several woman pay attention to me and try to flirt me up, but they were all below 6/10.

My face is not good. It is normie 5/10 tier.

Suicide fuel tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, Pendejo, Deleted member 1680 and 9 others

zDKblrq.png

In my life I have approached probably close to 1000 women and have had sex with 3 women. Although I have relatively high standards and won't have sex with fat chicks and ugly chicks.

Suicide fuel tbh.
suifuel srs @FatmanO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Limerencel and Deleted member 470

zDKblrq.png

I have had several woman pay attention to me and try to flirt me up, but they were all below 6/10.

Suicide fuel tbh.

Tinder, use body pics

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and Deleted member 470

zDKblrq.png

Suicide fuel tbh.
over for coping gymcels

yes bro.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, xz90 and androidcel
This is my gymcel brother 6" 23yo

He does well with girls,but is super NT and popular.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, ZyzzReincarnate, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
It depends on what your face looks like. A good body can't halo if you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
You tell me.

Attachments

• TL44icK.jpg
    TL44icK.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 226
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, RedPilledStemcel, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
Lol his body actually looks better in the before
He wouldn't look that bad if he buzzed his head and maybe got a ht.

He wouldn't look that bad if he buzzed his head and maybe got a ht.
I didn’t mean his whole appearance. Just his body. It just looks weird. I know it is a camera angle to make his shoulders wider and his waist tiny. But he overdid it. A man is not supposed to have a waist of 14 years teenage girl

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
I didn’t mean his whole appearance. Just his body. It just looks weird. I know it is a camera angle to make his shoulders wider and his waist tiny. But he overdid it. A man is not supposed to have a waist of 14 years teenage girl
Yeah, he has a shit ton of followers on Instagram, apparently. Some incel foid sent this pic to me and we were discussing it, so idk the name

Yeah, he has a shit ton of followers on Instagram, apparently. Some incel foid sent this pic to me and we were discussing it, so idk the name
Does she like his body?

zDKblrq.png

Suicide fuel tbh.
You've got to pm your damn routine. I'm now officially a gymcel.

Always. Unless you have severe deformities, a good height + frame + shape can always get you laid. Of course there's no guarantee that you can fuck Stacys.

Bro get on a good hair loss prevention regimen. Norwooding is in your family.:feelsmega:
Yeah it does worry me,but he's a high t gymcel and I'm high e.

I have 5 brothers and he's the only one with Norwood so fingers crossed the reaper spares me.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Zeta ascended
Average face, yes. Below, no.

Body won't do jack shit if you're below PSL 5.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Krezo and Extra Chromosome

zDKblrq.png

Suicide fuel tbh.

Similar height to me and ideal body, why don't you surgerymax? At 6'3 you would easily slay

zDKblrq.png

Suicide fuel tbh.
You probably aren't lean enough or your face is below average. My face has received the same rating as yours and im the same height as you but my success rate is much higher.

https://looksmax.org/threads/catfis...res-included-high-cortisol.15347/#post-289848
you should try dating apps

zDKblrq.png

Suicide fuel tbh.
This. Being 5-7 is nothing special. All these subhumans injcet themselves with 10 different chemicals and pop 100 pills a day hoping to become psl 5, but at psl 5 you can't even date your looksmatch :lul: only below average women.

Life begins at psl 8

Similar height to me and ideal body, why don't you surgerymax? At 6'3 you would easily slay
Because there is no particular "magic surgery" that would make my skull bones Chad caliber. Otherwise I would have done it years ago. There is nothing really wrong with my face. It is just 5/10 normie.

zDKblrq.png

Suicide fuel tbh.
Weight? and bideltoid?

Because there is no particular "magic surgery" that would make my skull bones Chad caliber. Otherwise I would have done it years ago. There is nothing really wrong with my face. It is just 5/10 normie.
Cant believe theres nothing you can do to your face, could you pm me a pic?

zDKblrq.png

Suicide fuel tbh.
Terrible ab insertions

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Thanks, I know. BTW, I'm way bigger now.
Don’t take what I said personally haha, they aren’t even that bad I just felt like being an asshole. Nice work so far though and good luck. They just look a little bloated.

Irl definitely, probably won't do you that much good on apps like Tinder though