Can chewing gum create a better jawline at age 17?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
I was thinking about chewing regular gum, but I'll buy falim gum if I can't with normal gum.

Does chewing gum create a better jawline, or masseter hypertrophy? The latter looks really hideous, I don't want it.

Only masseter hypertrophy

Fuark bro, that shit's legit ugly.

What age would it have helped?
When your jawline was still switching from prepuberty to puberty

Fuark, I'm 16 does that change anything :feelspepo:
testosteronemaxx now and maybe you'll develop a more masculine angular jaw, it depends completely on whether or not you've finished puberty.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It will make it more visible at the ramus. At least that's what happened for me. On my left side my ramus was covered by fat, but after months of chewing it finally got more definition. I also lost bf so that could be another reason.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
I'm 15 bro

its over

What age would it have helped?
If you start chewing hard food properly at a young age like humans are meant to, you rarely ever develop orthodontic problems. You'll have a properly developed jaw and wide palate.

If you start chewing hard food properly at a young age like humans are meant to, you rarely ever develop orthodontic problems. You'll have a properly developed jaw and wide palate.
I have a wide face, idk if i have a wide palate

I was thinking about chewing regular gum, but I'll buy falim gum if I can't with normal gum.

Does chewing gum create a better jawline, or masseter hypertrophy? The latter looks really hideous, I don't want it.
He's Coping to Hell Chewing Gum literally developes Your maxilla. As you Are 17 Your bones are rapidly becoming Harder so you'll need to Chew your ass off. Look At what primarily Chewing did to me.
WIN 20190116 16 21 11 Pro

WIN 20190817 16 16 19 Pro

Over 8 months

If your maxilla is Downswung It will literally Cause a Skeletal Upswing. Stop listening to all these Autistic Losers, It literally morphs the Skull into a more natural and healthy shape. I have Xray Proof it changes the Shape of the Skull. Now what you waiting for ffgt get Chewing Which is IMO way important than simple tongue posture. Tongue posture alone only works in little kids You must chew if you are over 12 Tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BushDid711
He's Coping to Hell Chewing Gum literally developes Your maxilla. As you Are 17 Your bones are rapidly becoming Harder so you'll need to Chew your ass off. Look At what primarily Chewing did to me.
View attachment 99098
View attachment 99099

Over 8 months

If your maxilla is Downswung It will literally Cause a Skeletal Upswing. Stop listening to all these Autistic Losers, It literally morphs the Skull into a more natural and healthy shape. I have Xray Proof it changes the Shape of the Skull. Now what you waiting for ffgt get Chewing Which is IMO way important than simple tongue posture. Tongue posture alone only works in little kids You must chew if you are over 12 Tbh.

in ur first pic, you kinda look like u tucked in your chin , while second pic isnt , therefore ur pics are cope due not same head position

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1180
View attachment 99098
View attachment 99099

Over 8 months

I see literally no difference besides your head tilt, ramus just looks more defined in the second one because of better lighting and tilt

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Framletgod
I see literally no difference besides your head tilt, ramus just looks more defined in the second one because of better lighting and tilt
WIN 20190117 09 40 39 Pro

WIN 20190817 16 16 19 Pro

Go on fool your ffgt Coping ass and tell me i'm coping.

Your head’s tilted downward to the left in the first pic here and more towards the right in the second
So you are not even gonna look at how my maxilla has come forward... How pathetic tbh

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
So you are not even gonna look at how my maxilla has come forward... How pathetic tbh
It does look more forward, but again, in the first pic you’re turning your head to the left, away from the camera, which of course makes the entire face look flatter. I could be wrong about this and if if looks this different from the same angle you’ve made amazing progress. What is your routine in terms of chewing and mewing?

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
I don't wanna say your'e coping man, but your'e coping.
The pics are not comparable due to the changed angle, as with 99% of mewing "transformations"

It does look more forward, but again, in the first pic you’re turning your head to the left, away from the camera, which of course makes the entire face look flatter. I could be wrong about this and if if looks this different from the same angle you’ve made amazing progress. What is your routine in terms of chewing and mewing?
Well I am a NEET so i've been Chewing for 4 Hours on average Everyday I have given up on Gum Tbh I literally just Chew hard plastic from milk bottle caps. I occasionally push my tongue up on my pallet. I have got gr8 change Even my family says i'm getting better looking. But TBH this was all to deal with my crippling health issues which are incrementally getting better.

View attachment 99098
View attachment 99099

Over 8 months

Slightly different head position

Well I am a NEET so i've been Chewing for 4 Hours on average Everyday I have given up on Gum Tbh I literally just Chew hard plastic from milk bottle caps. I occasionally push my tongue up on my pallet. I have got gr8 change Even my family says i'm getting better looking. But TBH this was all to deal with my crippling health issues which are incrementally getting better.
Has your jaw gotten significantly wider from the front?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Lets just ignore the fact your going through puberty shall we

Personally I have concrete examples of what can be done by chewing, proper swallowing:

I have two step sisters, one has always taken the time to chew and swallow properly, the other has always eaten very quickly, so chew a little, and probably swallow incorrectly, result:

- The one that chews/swallows correctly is literally the definition of upswing growth.

- The one that doesn't chew correctly is the definition of a downswing growth.

So try to chew a lot and swallow properly, I'm sure it can work wonders if you're still young enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Lets just ignore the fact your going through puberty shall we
Yh man so lucky to have still been in puberty very rare to see good results past 18 tbh