Can chewing push the maxilla up and forwards?

H

Hunter

Banned
See that serious tag? that means that you're getting reported if you shitpost here. You know who you are.

Title. Aware me on chewing.

• +1
Reactions: SA7
Don't see why it would tbh

It is highly unlikely that even mewing can do that for adults. Chewing is 100% useless for that

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Redrighthand and Deleted member 656
may give the illusion of upswing. idk if it could actually achieve it though

See that serious tag? that means that you're getting reported if you shitpost here. You know who you are.

Title. Aware me on chewing.
every time I chew chisells, I feel my lower teeth pushing forward my upper teeth.
I think I improved slightly my bite even on the long term.
however I need to reach low bodyfat again to compare my appearance with old pictures

It’s a cope

Jfl everyone saying cope most likely hasn't tried. I've done omc with falim about an hour every other day for a month. My jaw has definitely gotten wider/more defined than before (pm for pics). I would say just give it a shot for a month and tbh it only requires 1-2 hours every other day so what do you have to lose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Jfl everyone saying cope most likely hasn't tried. I've done omc with falim about an hour every other day for a month. My jaw has definitely gotten wider/more defined than before (pm for pics). I would say just give it a shot for a month and tbh it only requires 1-2 hours every other day so what do you have to lose?

have you noticed BONE growth with your jaw? im not talking about muscle.

also have you noticed your maxilla pushing forward?

• +1
Reactions: Mewster
have you noticed BONE growth with your jaw? im not talking about muscle.

also have you noticed your maxilla pushing forward?
Not sure honestly. However I noticed slight more chin projection, less chin fat at same BF, and wider palate (maybe due to automatically forcing tongue upwards) but i think its going to take a lot longer to see any bone growth stimuli. Sounds like cope but so far i believe its legit, i'll report back within a couple months with muh gigajaw

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
if your tongue chewing yes

Depends if ur plates are closed & will make a minimal difference anyway.

Get jaw surgery or your coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656