Can do morphs/factunes for ya

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
If any of yall want me to do morphs of your face (depending on how free I am), feel free to give me a pic and tell me what u want (ill also change it according to conventional beauty standards). Ill make sure the morphs arent extreme and that they are aesthetically pleasing. just pls send me a good face pic meaning its gotta be somewhat high quality, and make sure your face in very visible and positioned in the centre of the pic.

if you dont like my morph well, too bad i guess?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
This

Attachments

• 1561127975518909196136496194650.jpg
    1561127975518909196136496194650.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 1561128003456477254685763839332.jpg
    1561128003456477254685763839332.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 76

Attachments

• Morph6.jpg
    Morph6.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 89
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown, DarknLost, 195cm and 2 others
Make me look good @Joyride
Give me something to show the god amongst gods, Barry Eppley

Attachments

• 8A25ED6D-FA11-4AED-BCE4-B63B21429BB3.jpeg
    8A25ED6D-FA11-4AED-BCE4-B63B21429BB3.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 107
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown and Joyride
photoshop a shorter midface on me?

Can I pm you a pic of my side profile and could you maybe please morph it with a list of surgeries I might get?

Can I pm you a pic of my side profile and could you maybe please morph it with a list of surgeries I might get?
oof side profile is a little harder but i can try. bring the challenge!

good thread:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Joyride

Attachments

• Morpj13.jpg
    Morpj13.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678 and The Dude Abides
not sure about that. im bringing out everyones insecurities and making them want to change their face even more :forcedsmile:

Gave you less chin, more hair, shorter top third of face and lower third, stronger jawline, smaller nose, very little eye changes, moved your lips up and made your lips for full.
I think its lifefuel for them to see potential. My opinion is morphs should be surgery focused. Let people see an end to this long tunnel. It really could motivate rotters to get up and live.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Androidcel tried, ow its your turn, what can I do to improve, otostick, fillers for cheeks but what else?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
eyebrow grooming and a lower hairline. Your jaw looks really good, maybe stubble could make it better.
Hairline is good enough, Im cheap as fuck boiii. Also meybe Ill just go technoslav, My head is good enough to support a clean shaven. I have 1 day stubble on pic, I need to work out jaw muscles but Im far away from home and dentists here isnt paid by my insurance (my left side hurts, dont wanna do some stiupid shit to it.)

Hairline is good enough, Im cheap as fuck boiii. Also meybe Ill just go technoslav, My head is good enough to support a clean shaven. I have 1 day stubble on pic, I need to work out jaw muscles but Im far away from home and dentists here isnt paid by my insurance (my left side hurts, dont wanna do some stiupid shit to it.)
Id shell out all the shekels to keep the chompers in good condition. I think you look fine but Im just pointing out some simple things. I do think you could benefit from a slightly longer hairstyle and thick stubble but its up to you.

not sure about that. im bringing out everyones insecurities and making them want to change their face even more :forcedsmile:

Gave you less chin, more hair, shorter top third of face and lower third, stronger jawline, smaller nose, very little eye changes, moved your lips up and made your lips for full.
Damn, i look so much better. Sadly i dont think this can be actually done IRL.

Id shell out all the shekels to keep the chompers in good condition. I think you look fine but Im just pointing out some simple things. I do think you could benefit from a slightly longer hairstyle and thick stubble but its up to you.
Im growing it, 3cm a month but its still slow I had a shitty undercut before now Im almost there. I had some work done on 7th teeth (canal treatment) it worked for 2 years, it came back teeth sadly crushed while work was being done and its patched for now but If I eat too much on left side it hurts a little bit. I can wait a month no problem

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
If I pm you

Will you promise not sharing my pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If I pm you

Will you promise not sharing my pics?
of course. i always keep promises. would never ever share anyones pics. thats just the most awful thing anyone could do cause im really self conscious and scared myself.

of course. i always keep promises. would never ever share anyones pics. thats just the most awful thing anyone could do cause im really self conscious and scared myself.
Cool

can you do me ?

Attachments

• IMG_20190619_154554.jpg
    IMG_20190619_154554.jpg
    740 KB · Views: 75
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod

Attachments

• IMG_20190616_225329.jpg
    IMG_20190616_225329.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 90
sure my entire face i just hate so much
its over, youre unmorphable. jk
imagine being so ugly and disfigured that you couldnt even morph yourself JFL

• JFL
Reactions: kramer
Do you mind if I pm you?

Thanks, So this is how gigachad looks like?
Yes because you're already a Chad 🤷‍♀️
sure my entire face i just hate so much
Alrighty here we go
Yes because you're already a Chad 🤷‍♀️

Alrighty here we go
I stuffed up your mouth area im sorry
Ok I did about 30 morphs for 20 people. If you still want to morphs, feel free to comment here or pm me. I do morphs in order so sorry if yours is taking too long. Also, I have to sleep so if I'm not online, it means I'm not online and i can't edit anyone's pics

Also some morphs I did are better than others cause of photo quality, your pose, etc things like that so try not send any super blurry pic or a pic of you with a weird mouth posture cause I can't edit that properly. Ok thanks! 👌😍

Attachments

• Okkkkk.jpg
    Okkkkk.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kramer and Deleted member 1329

Can you morph this pic?

Joined May 14, 2019

XD

@Potatoshoe12 you're ugly to begin with though, idk what to tell you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
@Potatoshoe12 you're ugly to begin with though, idk what to tell you.
Can't tell if you're trolling or not but nah he's good looking 😀

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and Kill_Jew
You look like 35 though so no JBs for you
That's a cope I'm being told that I look 25. You're young that makes you misjudge I don't have any wrinkles neither acne, I just look like a man that's all

Also jb are overrated18-21 range is ideal in terms of beauty and character

im sorry but all these morphs/edits look so shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and androidcel
That's a cope I'm being told that I look 25. You're young that makes you misjudge I don't have any wrinkles neither acne, I just look like a man that's all

Also jb are overrated18-21 range is ideal in terms of beauty and character
It's not a cope. You are good looking but you look very old for some reason.
I'd rather look like a young Chad than an old Chad if I had the option.

Should have made his mouth wider
Might try it next time I do a morph, shouldn't make too much of a difference though. I read on lookism that the the chin should be 80% the width of the mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
Might try it next time I do a morph, shouldn't make too much of a difference though. I read on lookism that the the chin should be 80% the width of the mouth.

wide mouth is a slayer trait, the mouth in that pic is noticeably short horizontally.

would certainly improve his harmony if it was done properly and not to an extreme

This one's a bit more extreme but here we go. I should have used your second pic but it's too late now
Ok because I agree this morph was shit because I went too far with augmenting his jawline, I think this edit I made is much better. I made way less changes but I still had to change a lot. Thoughts? 👀.

Attachments

• Ok.jpg
    Ok.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 15