can doctors make a convincing pussy for trannies? might accidentaly got my dick sucked by a tranny (mental breakdown)

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
back story:

different city over the weekend
felt horny
looked up a few hookers
spam messaged them asked if they just have time
a "girl" responded (from italy she said, when i meet her she had zero italian accent)
i went over there

————

i ring the bell. third floor. i jump a few steps in happy expectation of italian pussy.

so "she" opens the fucking door and "she" is 1.80m large, operated nose and her voice is a bit lower?

so obviously my fucking spider senses are tingling but for some reason (i popped a tadalafil a day before (half time 18hours), i drove 20 min with a cab - sunken cost theory i guess?, my train was about to leave in another 2 hours and in my hometown i dont visit hookers) i decided to enter

she was wearing lingery and no dick was bulging or anything. still she was very tall. my mind was racing. asked if i can shower to win some time. she shows me the bathroom. scanned the bathroom for something like tampoons. no tampons. shower was extremely shit. was very small. i showered. still dont know what to do.

i went out of the shower. i asked her where she is from. she said italy. i said she has no accent. she said she learned it in school. i commented on her height. she laughed and said nothing.

she asks me what i want to drink. i thinking to exit but for some reason i cant move. instead i hear myself i want water but with sparkle.

while she gets the water i look around. i see a poster from the movie leon: the professional, a picture of kurt cobain and of the singer of the band who sung this is the end. sidenote: i think both of these singers killed themself. there is also some music playing but literally cant recall a single note of the song.

i put the money on the table. i tell her to undress. in this moment i really to expect a dick to show up. in fact im really hoping to see a dick because then i can just get my clothes and leave. i just feel a huge feeling of disgusts when i look at her. she/he is really too tall. with weird fat distribution. fat at stomach and ass but the legs are rather scrawny (none of that is her fault btw, she could be a nice person im just describing my biological reaction). i tell her with that height she could model. she laughs and says she is too fat and that the clothes of the designers only fit on a certain measurement. i wonder if she knows david gandy.

she gets undressed. no dick. feelings of confusion. she asks me to sit down on the bed. i sit down. all of the sudden she has a dildo on her hand which literally turned of nowhere.

i say thanks but im not into that stuff. she laughs and says no thats for me. puts lub on it and turns around and starts to put her dildo on her ass which is weird bc i havent asked for anal.

my dick is super small at that point - like the opposite of errect - and i have the feeling it was to shrink back into my body (keep in mind im still on fucking tadalfil). i literally say nothing. i take a quick look at the pussy, i cant see any suspicious but on the hand at that point i rather dont want to know. i look next the bed and there is box with eucalyptus sweets (for better breath), i take it and unwrap them. she looks at me and without her asking explain her that i just ate some gyros.

she turns around and tries to put a condom over my dick which isnt that easy if the dick is total limb. i have a decent size and and a 90th percentile girth but im a grower. and now the penis isnt not even hard but looks extra small. i get the thought that she mights think i have a microdick and for a few seconds a feeling of pure panic rushes through my body.

she finally manages to put over the condom. im surprised at that point. she starts to suck the dick. very sensual. maybe not strong enough if you consider the condom. normally id tell the hooker to fuck off with a condom when it comes to sucking but right now im more then happy. anyways she keeps sucking and i get half hard. i grab her head and start to pushing her down on my dick. she instantly complaints that it hurt (which makes zero sense). i let it go and start to look at the wall and then i was thinking which kind of female would hang a poster of leon the professional at the wall. at this point im really convinced she is tranny and that with modern medicine they somehow made her pussy and im also thinking in what clown world we are living in where you can make an artificial pussy but you still cant cure hairloss - which made me think: do transgender still lose their hair if they get their balls cut of post puberty?)

im saying: oh damn what time is it? she says what? i say where is the clock. she says there, its 20 after 6. i said: oh damn i need to leave i need to catch a train (which is fucking crazy, i literally tried to find an execuse to leave from a tranny when in reality i should just beat her to death and take her money).

i get off the bed. take my clothes on. she just sits on the bed. i ask how much rent she pays. she says 400, i say no way. desperately i trying to get on my shoes. im thinking what was the best way to ask to get my money back and if i should ask het if she was a biological female. i look at her and instantly look away. i taste a bit vomit in the back of my throat.

i decided to just leave and literally to sprint down the stair way. once i reached the ground floor i reach in my pocket, check my phone. hectically i try to open the site where i contacted the girl, try to read her bio. she says girl there, no word of transgender.

still confused i decide to text a bro

"for fucks sake i might accidentaly fucked a tranny. fuck"

i press on send. walk a few steps, realize that this was a big mistake and that i would become a laughing stock. i pray he hasnt read it yet, see that it hasnt delivered yet and delete the messages. i ask him if he thinks samsung galaxy s21 is a good phone.

i take a cab to the train main station. its fucking cold and i have to wait over an 1h for the train to leave.

finally the train leaves and i start - after i finished reading an article on how pets are in a high demand during the corona crisis - to write this thread.

the end.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, lutte and 44 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 12165, IdiAmin and 16 others
11414 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 11414, ChangeOfHeart and 13 others
im too afraid too google but i think i know the answer

wouldnt there be at least some form of scar when they make an artificial pussy? where would that scar be?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
it's over for u boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 4804

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, IdiAmin, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
Well the chances of her being tall and ugly and having a slightly deep voice are much higher than the chances of her being trans with no signs of any surgery so youre probably safe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 10602 and 7 others
Well the chances of her being tall and ugly and having a slightly deep voice are much higher than the chances of her being trans with no signs of any surgery so youre probably safe

has anyone fucked here tall girls? like over 180cm?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 4804, BigBoy and 1 other person
holy phuck, my cortisol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Read it all. Very interesting story op

Also, on a side note, did the vagina look like this/ a bit off?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
how convincing are artificial pussies? keep in mind i havent looked inside.

fuck i think it was an artificial pussy, i cant say what exactly was off but something was off

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9852, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
mogs me cause u fucked something

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, Celexawer and 4 others
how convincing are artificial pussies? keep in mind i havent looked inside.

fuck i think it was an artificial pussy, i cant say what exactly was off but something was off

watch the video and compare it to what you saw

im so happy she put a condomn on it if she is a tranny who lets people fuck him/her on the ass chances she has aids are like 99%

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 3043 and Acnno
every single word.brutal story indeed,one of the things im the most scared of,imagine getting rock hard just to realize she has a dick and "she" is actually a "he".i wouldnt feel the same again tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, PYT and 6 others
Artificial pussy looks nothing like real pussy r/neovaginas was disgusting

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 8904 and 1 other person
Hahahaha you’re gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Growth Plate, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Read it all. Very interesting story op

Also, on a side note, did the vagina look like this/ a bit off?

Disguting af, holy shit

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
Actually no, there's no way you couldn't tell "she" was a male. I think it was legit a girl.

This is what an artificial pussy looks like

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, IdiAmin and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, CANI and 8 others
Jfl over for u

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member and Deleted member 3043
Wtf bro, thats gay and disgusting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Kristin, Chadelite and 5 others
esk hed of doctors @Tony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 4804 and OOGABOOGA
doctors who perform this should lose their license tbh
i mean tbh they can be delusional but i just want to be able to have nothing to do with them,imagine you drunk at the club you gone af and a tranny fucks you without telling you,this story reminded me of this giga cage materal story

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and thecaste
i mean tbh they can be delusional but i just want to be able to have nothing to do with them,imagine you drunk at the club you gone af and a tranny fucks you without telling you,this story reminded me of this giga cage materal story

Honestly, one minute into the video and I could understand only 10 seconds of talk, half of that was from the white presenter

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Growth Plate, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Honestly, one minute into the video and I could understand only 10 seconds of talk, half of that was from the white presenter
jfl,story is funny but i swear if that happened to me i would never be the same again

very interesting story, mirin, write more stuff like det

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 1476

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Actually no, there's no way you couldn't tell "she" was a male. I think it was legit a girl.

This is what an artificial pussy looks like
is that on the top the remain of the dick? she? hadnt had that. post more pics tbh

i didnt dare to touch her "vagina“ or spread her lips. was literally too scared

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 3043
giga over for that motherfucker he was so excited talking about how she sucked his dick,you could see the pain in his eyes when she said she is a man.brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Baldingman1998 and thecaste
giga over for that motherfucker he was so excited talking about how she sucked his dick,you could see the pain in his eyes when she said she is a man.brutal
Jfl, absolutely over for him, he questioned his whole existence when "shawty" said he was a man. That video is golden ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
My heart went boom boom boom legit got scared myself wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
it's kinda easy to make pussy from a dick, other way it's way harder

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
did her thing look like the one the dude sent or not?that looks very different from a real one,if she was tranny you would know tbh i think she was a foid dont worry you still have some cope,i mean hope left

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and homo_faber
Jfl, absolutely over for him, he questioned his whole existence when "shawty" said he was a man. That video is golden ngl.
facts tbhngl,because of that vid i got addicted to that show there are some faggots that had even more brutal stories

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 3043 and thecaste
honestly she could be just a super ugly woman with a fucked up nose job (legit michael jackson tier) idk man.

fuuuuckkkk, i dont think my dick will get hard for the next days

• JFL
honestly she could be just a super ugly woman with a fucked up nose job, idk man.

fuuuuckkkk, i dont think my dick will get hard for the next days
bro you should have just left tbhngl better be wrong than sorry

I can really feel the cortisol spike through the screen, free my man:feelsbadman:

• +1
not surprised that this is coming from someone who calls himself "homo"

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Gengar, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
is that on the top the remain of the dick? she? hadnt had that. post more pics tbh

just google it man, its too disgusting to look @

bro you should have just left tbhngl better be wrong than sorry

yes man i just realized what a non confrontal cuck i am, i lost total controll over the situation

i think i would be one these guys who just freeze in combat etc

i need to inject t or something, basically almost? fucked a tranny. or was it too t in the beginning? bc i really wanted to fuck today. idk man. fuck

i paid 130 eur for this. absolute giga over.

i just PRAY that wasnt a transgender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 4696

the gayest part of this whole thing is how bad you’re freaking out about it tbh

You wanted to fuck the gross tall ugly chick bro (it wasn’t a tranny, you would know that it was a tranny 100%) you had every opportunity to say “I don’t want to do this” and leave but you didn’t

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4696
yes man i just realized what a non confrontal cuck i am, i lost total controll over the situation

i think i would be one these guys who just freeze in combat etc

i need to inject t or something, basically almost? fucked a tranny, idk man. fuck

i paid 130 eur for this. absolute giga over.

i just PRAY that wasnt a transgender
i think its too late to "hope" she wasnt,if the pussy looked normal she was a foid so dont worry about it and just move on but next time be careful and inject T instead of freezing,what if she literally had a dick and insisted to fuck?you need to have more control over what you wanna do,dont just stand there and let the situation get out of hand

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
the gayest part of this whole thing is how bad you’re freaking out about it tbh

You wanted to fuck the gross tall ugly chick bro (it wasn’t a tranny, you would know that it was a tranny 100%) you had every opportunity to say “I don’t want to do this” and leave but you didn’t

spot on

• +1