Can extremely low bodyfat (5-6%) improve sunken midface look?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Sunken midface (concave) face shape looks dogshit when you have even 15% bodyfat. Like, your cheeks get pushed out and your nose disappears.

Would extremely low bodyfat somehow mitigate this?

And no, nobody is gonna do LF3 on me, I'm not syndromic.

And if they would, I wouldn't want them doing it anyway, since it means they are dogshit doctors.

probably not since being sunken in sounds like the bones are the problem

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 5385 and CursedOne
No, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and OCDMaxxing
5-6% is impossibly low, you need lots of drugs to maintain that for even a short time
8% is more realistic, look at Jeff Cavaliere for an example. He is recessed but his zygos still show, but being that lean is a looksmin, it's grotesque.
All of that is assuming you can even maintain that low of a bf% which takes ridiculous dedication

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Effortless, SexyMofo and 1 other person
5-6% is impossibly low, you need lots of drugs to maintain that for even a short time
8% is more realistic, look at Jeff Cavaliere for an example. He is recessed but his zygos still show, but being that lean is a looksmin, it's grotesque.
All of that is assuming you can even maintain that low of a bf% which takes ridiculous dedication
10% is good to aim for correct?

whether the range of 12-15% is good ?
12% for me is optimal maintenance weight where I can eat while not legit starving, have energy and look good all at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and eyearea
Is Jeff 8%? He is on roids, right? Or achieves that with diet?

Is Jeff 8%? He is on roids, right? Or achieves that with diet?
Both he have extreme diet and training + trt just yo stay that lean all year

Both he have extreme diet and training + trt just yo stay that lean all year
Extreme diet? I saw him eating whipped cream and shit. My diet is more extreme than his.

Extreme diet? I saw him eating whipped cream and shit. My diet is more extreme than his.
Nah his diet is pretty well balanced. You are probably one of those Chicken, rice and broccoli coper gymcel

Then you're doing it all wrong. You're probably 180lbs and consuming 250g protein everyday and counting macros too. Am I right?
I don't count anymore...what would be doing it right?

I don't count anymore...what would be doing it right?
I'm just sayin, it's all about Protein and Calories. You don't need that shitty old diet model. I eat 5 small protein rich meals a day. That keeps me full even in a deficit.