can fillers/fat under the eyes cause a more "squinted" appearance?

crosshold

crosshold

Yujiromaxxing
title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Squinting works both upper and lower eyelids, so these would help with only half of the equation. You need upper eyelid fillers as well and possibly canthopexy/canthoplasty as well. But keep in mind squinting also changes brow shape and position, which is even harder to address and requires things like botox or brow lifts.

Squinting works both upper and lower eyelids, so these would help with only half of the equation. You need upper eyelid fillers as well and possibly canthopexy/canthoplasty as well. But keep in mind squinting also changes brow shape and position, which is even harder to address and requires things like botox or brow lifts.
This.
My eyebrows went from roundish to positive tiled hunter-like from squinting. If I relax the face, they become more neutral tilted, but still retain that hunter vibe on them. Squinting is real , I just wish mewing were too

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Titbot and Lorsss
Try it and report back results fillers aren’t that expensive

This.
My eyebrows went from roundish to positive tiled hunter-like from squinting. If I relax the face, they become more neutral tilted, but still retain that hunter vibe on them. Squinting is real , I just wish mewing were too
Permasquinting is legit af. I already had a good brow bone and slight hooding before I started, but my eyes in the beginning were very relaxed. I had the necessary fat to cover my upper eyelid but my eyes were so relaxed that there was some slight exposure. Now that I've been using those muscles, if there are any muscles there, to permasquint, my eyes are fully hooded and my upper eyelid slightly sticks out only when I'm tired and it's a 24/7 habit now.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Permasquinting is legit af. I already had a good brow bone and slight hooding before I started, but my eyes in the beginning were very relaxed. I had the necessary fat to cover my upper eyelid but my eyes were so relaxed that there was some slight exposure. Now that I've been using those muscles, if there are any muscles there, to permasquint, my eyes are fully hooded and my upper eyelid slightly sticks out only when I'm tired and it's a 24/7 habit now.
After a few weeks I didn't even need to squint anymore. My "base" looks already improved quite a lot.

Don't do it. It's very dangerous and may cause blindness

This.
I noticed this too, in the sun my eyes become more squinty and look hunterish. Ever since i been consciously squinting, I noticed that even when I stop my upper eye lid stays hooded

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Yeah you kinda can. You can get fillers that strengthen your under eye support and also to reduce upper eyelid exposure, giving them a more refined shape. Here’s a good example

Attachments

• 345B6E9A-F050-448D-9408-DA2E7CC15DFE.jpeg
    345B6E9A-F050-448D-9408-DA2E7CC15DFE.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 51
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold

Legit you must make a good guide of Permasquinting