Can Fixing flat feet make me taller

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
I have extreme flat feet and I heard if I fix it I could give me 3-4 inches in lost height. If that’s true what can I do to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 6401
Not 3-4 inches, but maybe 2. It’s definitely worth fixing. You gotta see a doctor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
Bruh how would it give you more than 1 inch maxx
Your foot isn’t actually a foot tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human, Chadelite and 1 other person
I have extreme flat feet and I heard if I fix it I could give me 3-4 inches in lost height. If that’s true what can I do to fix it.
1 inch max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Not 3-4 inches, but maybe 2. It’s definitely worth fixing. You gotta see a doctor.
That’s awesome cause I’m 5”10 so I can be 6”0. But my parents don’t want me to get the surgery because their scared of something going wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That’s awesome cause I’m 5”10 so I can be 6”0. But my parents don’t want me to get the surgery because their scared of something going wrong.
6'3 or you are not human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
my feets are muscular as fuck because i walk with dash to appear taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
i have flat too. Is the surgery risky ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5802
I don’t think it’s a surgery, you can correct it with therapy I think.
i have flat too. Is the surgery risky ?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
T
I don’t think it’s a surgery, you can correct it with therapy I think.
yeah after this virus passes I’m definitely going to try this
AHAHAHHA GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BRO
How lmaoo 6”2 is a good height and if you date a short girl they won’t tell the difference lmaoo 😂

• +1
I
I can wear lifts and be 6”2

Yes and no I heard if you go to a orthodontist they will give you a shoe insole so your feet could correct itself maybe I will work for me because I’m 16

I have no arch so at least 3 inches
Bruh how fucking high do you think ur foot will get? 3 inches taller foot on an already probably 2-3 inch foot would look ridiculous. 1 inch in best case scenario

• +1
Bruh how fucking high do you think ur foot will get? 3 inches taller foot on an already probably 2-3 inch foot would look ridiculous. 1 inch in best case scenario
Maybe realistically 2 inches but maybe more remember I have no arch so if I get a normal arch I could be my real height. So I should be at least 6”0. Look up flat feet.

• +1
Maybe realistically 2 inches but maybe more remember I have no arch so if I get a normal arch I could be my real height. So I should be at least 6”0. Look up flat feet.
The difference between flat and normal is like half an inch if even that. You want some severe Claw foot or something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
The difference between flat and normal is like half an inch if even that. You want some severe Claw foot or something?
B
bro are you slow people report after getting their flat feet fixed that they gotten 2-3 inches taller.

Last edited:
  • +1
What is the surgery called and what is the cost?

• +1
I
I can wear lifts and be 6”2

Yes and no I heard if you go to a orthodontist they will give you a shoe insole so your feet could correct itself maybe I will work for me because I’m 16

I have no arch so at least 3 inches
You will never get 3 inches

• +1
I’m 6’3. I have flat feet due to genetics but it’s not severe FF where it fucks up your spine and alignment. There’s a surgery where they put screws in to straighten them. I’ll be doing that soon. And NO you won’t gain 2-3 in JFL you’ll gain maybe 1 inch if you have a severe case

• +1
I’m 6’3. I have flat feet due to genetics but it’s not severe FF where it fucks up your spine and alignment. There’s a surgery where they put screws in to straighten them. I’ll be doing that soon. And NO you won’t gain 2-3 in JFL you’ll gain maybe 1 inch if you have a severe case
Should I be focusing on therapy during my developement so it doesn’t stunt my growth (even slightly)? Or even surgery?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Do not get surgery for something you can fix in 3 months at the gym

You are not gaining height from your arches raising, you stand from your heel not your arches

You are gaining height from your overpronated ankles straightening, flattening any curvature in your legs

If your legs are straight you will gain 0 height from raising your arches

Deadlifts, squats, split squats/lunges, calf raises, and incline walking for 3 months will fix you

Lifefuel i have flat feet

I have a moderately severe case of flat feet and lordosis (doctor said the former might have caused the latter) and have also looked into surgeries, apparently surgically correcting flat feet is a pretty niche thing only used for extreme cases, it's not a routine surgery by any means. Still, worth looking into, at 6'0 every cm counts for me.