[Blackpill] Can guys wear make-up??? And do you?

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Instructor
Im talking about faundation/toner nothing more. I have some red spots and shit. Its probably noticable are there anytips to make it less obvious. I have the feeling that girls would detect it immidiatly

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
Concealer/toner is too much, but eye liners are completely normal.

Phonesex

Phonesex

Grotesque Subhuman
I think using eyeliner and eyebrow pencil could benefit a lot of men. I've been thinking about using eyeliner myself for months now actually after I got to the conclusion of how insanely important long and dark lashes are for your looks. Truly an underrated facial trait.

normcore

normcore

Apprentice
I'd also recommend trying to fix the underlying problem first of all, which i'm guessing you might already be doing.

And If it's just a few red spots here and there a good concealer might do the trick. don't buy it online though, go ask in a store for someone to help you match it to your skintone.

if you decide to go for a foundation, you have to be mentally ready that you might get some comments, but no shame in that

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Instructor
I think using eyeliner and eyebrow pencil could benefit a lot of men. I've been thinking about using eyeliner myself for months now actually after I got to the conclusion of how insanely important long and dark lashes are for your looks. Truly an underrated facial trait.
I also use eyeleyner for my eyebrows to fill up emptyspots and make them more symmetrical

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Instructor
I'd also recommend trying to fix the underlying problem first of all, which i'm guessing you might already be doing.

And If it's just a few red spots here and there a good concealer might do the trick. don't buy it online though, go ask in a store for someone to help you match it to your skintone.

if you decide to go for a foundation, you have to be mentally ready that you might get some comments, but no shame in that
Tf thanks for ur reply. I basically use a bb creme which is a foundation (my sis gave it to me lol). But i didny know there was such thing as concealer. I just looked it up and thats what im going to use. Im going to buy one tomorrow

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
Im talking about faundation/toner nothing more. I have some red spots and shit. Its probably noticable are there anytips to make it less obvious. I have the feeling that girls would detect it immidiatly
I do apply a bit of foundation on my face every morning,and fill in my eyebrows too

Time Travel

Time Travel

thank u, next
Makeup will fuck up your skin.
I have used concealer from time to time to cover pimples, but i haven't had one in a while. I do believe that mascara looks great tho and I'd use it if it was socially acceptable.

Death Tourist

Death Tourist

Trainee

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
I have used concealer from time to time to cover pimples, but i haven't had one in a while. I do believe that mascara looks great tho and I'd use it if it was socially acceptable.
Are you closet homo

S

Steve bachall

Apprentice
Use it if you want but if you get caught you look ultra homo,If you get caught just own up to it otherwise you actually will look homo.Concealer for acne and eyebrow pencilling is good

Kill_Jew

Kill_Jew

15,000 karma
Alternative questions:
Can guys wear waist high pants to cover their stomach fat?
Can guys wear pants that push their dicks up?
Can guys hide their massive foreheads by combing baby hairs down?

Look at this new bs trend. Women with high hairlines simply manufacture a lower hairline. Think I could get away with doing this fucking bullshit?

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Instructor
Alternative questions:
Can guys wear waist high pants to cover their stomach fat?
Can guys wear pants that push their dicks up?
Can guys hide their massive foreheads by combing baby hairs down?

Look at this new bs trend. Women with high hairlines simply manufacture a lower hairline. Think I could get away with doing this fucking bullshit?
Femwhores get away with everything. Yet when we trying to fraud we will be labeld as gay or twink. I call bullshit if you want to do it do it. As long as you can decieve femshits with these methods. If not ur only making a dull ou urself

honeypot

honeypot

Trainee
JFL risking perma social death for 0.1 PSL increase
You can gain nearly as much as foids do if you define your jawline, nose, eyes and clean your skin.

Last edited:
The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
you would do a lot of things if it was socially acceptable.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Life being regained
Why not? All foids are faking with makeup aka increasing their smv by several points. And they think that's their real looks. To play this unfair game rigged against us we need to fraud as well. If you think it's gay then just stop looksmaxing, since looksmaxing used to be considered gay till foids started to have more to say in the dating world after sexual liberation. Keep up with the times or die.

As for me I started to thicken my brows with pencil last year. But it wasn't until recently that I began to learn contouring, with darker tan foundation and lighter glowing cheekbones /nose highlighter. I sent my pic to several tinder matches and none of them noticed my makeup lol. One even said my face looked slimmer (even though I'm bulking).

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I use toner after mostrizing

Potatoshoe12

Potatoshoe12

Banned
I dunno, you need some skill and 0 facial hair for it to be effective, I see potential in covering up dark circles under eyes

xz90

xz90

Banned
I use some shit to hide scars from fresh pimples
No one notices but they wouldnt call me out anyways

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)