Can guys wear make-up??? And do you?

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Im talking about faundation/toner nothing more. I have some red spots and shit. Its probably noticable are there anytips to make it less obvious. I have the feeling that girls would detect it immidiatly

You can, Allot of guys do it. i tried concealer but i wanted to fix the problem head on then covering it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Death Tourist and Itss_BritneyBishh
Cant be bothered with that shit unless all males would start using it And i would be at a disadvantage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, The Dude Abides, kobecel and 2 others
Concealer/toner is too much, but eye liners are completely normal.

6800a30

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, UltraExtremeIntense, ChoSeungHui and 10 others
I think using eyeliner and eyebrow pencil could benefit a lot of men. I've been thinking about using eyeliner myself for months now actually after I got to the conclusion of how insanely important long and dark lashes are for your looks. Truly an underrated facial trait.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
I tried mascara once in school and got caught out on it after I started crying with laughter and the makeup ran down my face. Fuck the haterz man do what you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, UltraExtremeIntense, The Dude Abides and 11 others
I'd also recommend trying to fix the underlying problem first of all, which i'm guessing you might already be doing.

And If it's just a few red spots here and there a good concealer might do the trick. don't buy it online though, go ask in a store for someone to help you match it to your skintone.

if you decide to go for a foundation, you have to be mentally ready that you might get some comments, but no shame in that

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Itss_BritneyBishh
I think using eyeliner and eyebrow pencil could benefit a lot of men. I've been thinking about using eyeliner myself for months now actually after I got to the conclusion of how insanely important long and dark lashes are for your looks. Truly an underrated facial trait.
I also use eyeleyner for my eyebrows to fill up emptyspots and make them more symmetrical

I also use eyeleyner for my eyebrows to fill up emptyspots and make them more symmetrical
Good call. BB Cream that matches your skin color in order to hide acne and or hyperpigmentated spots is useful too.

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh
I'd also recommend trying to fix the underlying problem first of all, which i'm guessing you might already be doing.

And If it's just a few red spots here and there a good concealer might do the trick. don't buy it online though, go ask in a store for someone to help you match it to your skintone.

if you decide to go for a foundation, you have to be mentally ready that you might get some comments, but no shame in that
Tf thanks for ur reply. I basically use a bb creme which is a foundation (my sis gave it to me lol). But i didny know there was such thing as concealer. I just looked it up and thats what im going to use. Im going to buy one tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: normcore
Im talking about faundation/toner nothing more. I have some red spots and shit. Its probably noticable are there anytips to make it less obvious. I have the feeling that girls would detect it immidiatly

I do apply a bit of foundation on my face every morning,and fill in my eyebrows too

Makeup will fuck up your skin.
I have used concealer from time to time to cover pimples, but i haven't had one in a while. I do believe that mascara looks great tho and I'd use it if it was socially acceptable.

956.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I have used concealer from time to time to cover pimples, but i haven't had one in a while. I do believe that mascara looks great tho and I'd use it if it was socially acceptable.
Are you closet homo

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Use it if you want but if you get caught you look ultra homo,If you get caught just own up to it otherwise you actually will look homo.Concealer for acne and eyebrow pencilling is good

Alternative questions:
Can guys wear waist high pants to cover their stomach fat?
Can guys wear pants that push their dicks up?
Can guys hide their massive foreheads by combing baby hairs down?
edges-1.jpg

Look at this new bs trend. Women with high hairlines simply manufacture a lower hairline. Think I could get away with doing this fucking bullshit?

Alternative questions:
Can guys wear waist high pants to cover their stomach fat?
Can guys wear pants that push their dicks up?
Can guys hide their massive foreheads by combing baby hairs down?
edges-1.jpg

Look at this new bs trend. Women with high hairlines simply manufacture a lower hairline. Think I could get away with doing this fucking bullshit?
Femwhores get away with everything. Yet when we trying to fraud we will be labeld as gay or twink. I call bullshit if you want to do it do it. As long as you can decieve femshits with these methods. If not ur only making a dull ou urself

Yes,but only to hide bad skin and maybe circles under eyes.

JFL risking perma social death for 0.1 PSL increase

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel

You can gain nearly as much as foids do if you define your jawline, nose, eyes and clean your skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
you would do a lot of things if it was socially acceptable.

Why not? All foids are faking with makeup aka increasing their smv by several points. And they think that's their real looks. To play this unfair game rigged against us we need to fraud as well. If you think it's gay then just stop looksmaxing, since looksmaxing used to be considered gay till foids started to have more to say in the dating world after sexual liberation. Keep up with the times or die.

As for me I started to thicken my brows with pencil last year. But it wasn't until recently that I began to learn contouring, with darker tan foundation and lighter glowing cheekbones /nose highlighter. I sent my pic to several tinder matches and none of them noticed my makeup lol. One even said my face looked slimmer (even though I'm bulking).

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1329
I use toner after mostrizing

I dunno, you need some skill and 0 facial hair for it to be effective, I see potential in covering up dark circles under eyes

I use some shit to hide scars from fresh pimples
No one notices but they wouldnt call me out anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
I can't imagine what would happen if I got exposed. I'm a giga aspie who talks to almost no one in class and skips half of school, if I also were known for wearing make up... Oh boi, I mean they would never say it straight up to my face, but behind my back I would be the butt of all their jokes.

But yeah, make up is a stupid idea

I'd rather make my skin perfectly clear so I don't have to use makeup.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
jfl its over if your not faggotmaxing. You would gain +0.01 smv, and then instantly lose it when women realize u wear makeup and think ur overcompensating for ur shitty looks.