Can hair transplant be a good way to hide large forehead?

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
my forehead is large. i use long hair to hide it. can an hair transplant hide it? (I dont think im norwooding, maybe im nw1, but more like 0.5 tbh)

my forehead is large. i use long hair to hide it. can an hair transplant hide it? (I dont think im norwooding, maybe im nw1, but more like 0.5 tbh)
you need temple lowering ye

Hairline lowering

Depends on how your forehead is shaped. If you have a relatively flat forehead (not concave) you can get one. If you have a more rounded concave forehead, HT results might look unnatural on you ( my case), in which case you are FUCKED FOR LIFE BUDDYBOYO

Depends on how your forehead is shaped. If you have a relatively flat forehead (not concave) you can get one. If you have a more rounded concave forehead, HT results might look unnatural on you ( my case), in which case you are FUCKED FOR LIFE BUDDYBOYO
what you mean by rounded concave forehead?

hair transplants don’t look natural enough to me otherwise I would have already had one

hair transplants don’t look natural enough to me otherwise I would have already had one
y some results are really disappointing

They look better than receding hairline in 99.999% of cases