Can I achieve this hair quality with hair system?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Can I achieve this quality of hair with hairsystem:

Mine is like lachowski with the same norwood lvl. The plan: shave my hair and put hairsytem on it

95e14355cd714bbede3a6991104f87f5.jpg

lachowski hair is just as good as that guy if not better imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Probably tbh. Hair systems (theoretically) allows you to get any hair you want in terms of quality, texture, structure, density and all that shit. But tbh, I doubt hair systems are worth it unless you're balding hard. Even then idk if it's worth it. Seems like it's too much work. Maybe worth if you're trying to outslay on tinder (but then again, tinder doesn't really work), or you take a vacation and travel for 1-2 weeks? But I doubt it's worth to use it as a permanent thing on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
Probably tbh. Hair systems (theoretically) allows you to get any hair you want in terms of quality, texture, structure, density and all that shit. But tbh, I doubt hair systems are worth it unless you're balding hard. Even then idk if it's worth it. Seems like it's too much work. Maybe worth if you're trying to outslay on tinder (but then again, tinder doesn't really work), or you take a vacation and travel for 1-2 weeks? But I doubt it's worth to use it as a permanent thing on a daily basis.
some truth, but imho psl underestimates hair quality - not only norwood lvl
delissola looks insanely ALSO because of his italian-quality nw0 hair

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
some truth, but imho psl underestimates hair quality - not only norwood lvl
delissola looks insanely ALSO because of his italian-quality nw0 hair

Actually true. Nordwooding isn't my only problem, even before that, my hair quality, density, texture and all that stuff was dogshit .So was kinda over from the start. Couldn't style my hair the way I wanted, couldn't grow it out the way I wanted. Didn't look the way I wanted, etc.