[Blackpill] can i even eboymaxx/prettyboymaxx when i look like incel from the side?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Time online
94d 9h 24m
this is unswallowable fucking pill for me. i can put on airmax white nike shoe, black short pants and cool white T shirt and dress like all the popular normalniggers but my recessed lower jaw makes me look like a fucking 5 year old from the side. how can i even get popular when i look like that?

karbo

karbo

Time online
94d 9h 24m
There are a lot of TikTok eboys with recessed side profiles, what matters is the front.
If ur not giga recesses then yes
i know its not that bad, but i keep destroying myself
few hours ago i was literally walking home pretty happy and all and i randomly take a side profile pic while walking on the street
instant depression

others seem to have good jawlines even without turning their heads, but the bone mass in my lower jaw is non existent and from the side it looks like my jaw melts in to my fucking neck, making me look fucking gigagigagigasubhuman

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
143d 9h 31m
There are a lot of TikTok eboys with recessed side profiles, what matters is the front.
Legit, if u take look at unfrauded side profile of most people then even top tier looking ppl have mediocre sides with recessed maxillas.

higgabigga

higgabigga

Psl2 Russian Slavcel Untermensch
Time online
28d 12h 24m
How recessed are you and what about ur side profile is recessed? Is it your mandible, maxilla or chin?

Arkantos

Arkantos

Arkantos
Time online
58d 15h 46m
To an extent

AtomicBlackPill69

AtomicBlackPill69

Banned
Time online
41d 23h 5m
All that matters for boymaxxing is eye area, collagen, and hair. You can’t dom maxx well if you’re recessed

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Mog or be mogged
Time online
61d 18h 10m
Legit, if u take look at unfrauded side profile of most people then even top tier looking ppl have mediocre sides with recessed maxillas.
Bullshit i see way more good profiles than front

To have a decent profile almost all u need is a decent chin projection

karbo

karbo

Time online
94d 9h 24m
How recessed are you and what about ur side profile is recessed? Is it your mandible, maxilla or chin?
mandible and chin
ive seen many slayer profiles with recessed chins, but the fact that my mandible is not long/big enough makes me have zero jaw from the side and it looks subhuman as fuck

higgabigga

higgabigga

Psl2 Russian Slavcel Untermensch
Time online
28d 12h 24m
mandible and chin
ive seen many slayer profiles with recessed chins, but the fact that my mandible is not long/big enough makes me have zero jaw from the side and it looks subhuman as fuck
show pic, its probably cuz ur high bodyfat

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)