can i even eboymaxx/prettyboymaxx when i look like incel from the side?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
this is unswallowable fucking pill for me. i can put on airmax white nike shoe, black short pants and cool white T shirt and dress like all the popular normalniggers but my recessed lower jaw makes me look like a fucking 5 year old from the side. how can i even get popular when i look like that?

There are a lot of TikTok eboys with recessed side profiles, what matters is the front.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Danish_Retard, HighIQcel and 6 others
If ur not giga recesses then yes

• +1
Reactions: moneycel11, recessedasain33, Deleted member 7737 and 2 others
There are a lot of TikTok eboys with recessed side profiles, what matters is the front.
If ur not giga recesses then yes
i know its not that bad, but i keep destroying myself
few hours ago i was literally walking home pretty happy and all and i randomly take a side profile pic while walking on the street
instant depression

others seem to have good jawlines even without turning their heads, but the bone mass in my lower jaw is non existent and from the side it looks like my jaw melts in to my fucking neck, making me look fucking gigagigagigasubhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Limbo
Legit, if u take look at unfrauded side profile of most people then even top tier looking ppl have mediocre sides with recessed maxillas.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
How recessed are you and what about ur side profile is recessed? Is it your mandible, maxilla or chin?

To an extent

All that matters for boymaxxing is eye area, collagen, and hair. You can’t dom maxx well if you’re recessed

Legit, if u take look at unfrauded side profile of most people then even top tier looking ppl have mediocre sides with recessed maxillas.
Bullshit i see way more good profiles than front

To have a decent profile almost all u need is a decent chin projection

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
How recessed are you and what about ur side profile is recessed? Is it your mandible, maxilla or chin?
mandible and chin
ive seen many slayer profiles with recessed chins, but the fact that my mandible is not long/big enough makes me have zero jaw from the side and it looks subhuman as fuck

mandible and chin
ive seen many slayer profiles with recessed chins, but the fact that my mandible is not long/big enough makes me have zero jaw from the side and it looks subhuman as fuck
show pic, its probably cuz ur high bodyfat