can i gain lean muscle without any fat?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
my plan is to eat a low-carb diet in a calorie surplus, spacing out every meal (2 hours between every meal)
macros being under 50g carbs, 150g+ protein and around 100g fat

with lifting + cardio everyday, can i put on only lean mass without gaining fat at all?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Why low carb? I think Keto diet is bad for muscle building purposes. Reduces Free T significantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 6873
u can if u know ur TDEE and eat at maintenance/around maintenance
but if u fall for the bulk meme you'll gain fat

my plan is to eat a low-carb diet in a calorie surplus, spacing out every meal (2 hours between every meal)
macros being under 50g carbs, 150g+ protein and around 100g fat

with lifting + cardio everyday, can i put on only lean mass without gaining fat at all?
no

@Tony

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Tony
Why low carb? I think Keto diet is bad for muscle building purposes. Reduces Free T significantly
carbs = water retention in face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
how many cals

u can if u know ur TDEE and eat at maintenance/around maintenance
but if u fall for the bulk meme you'll gain fat
wait so u can build muscle at maintenance calories if ur skinny fat and never been to the gym

wait so u can build muscle at maintenance calories if ur skinny fat and never been to the gym
u can always build muscle at maintenance, its just that retards think they need to bulk cus they want fast "gains" which is actually fat gained

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LostYouth, Hozay and karbo
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay
Yes people do it all the time. If you start lifting and gaining fat in addition to muscle just eat less carbs and/or fat while keeping protein the same

• Love it
u can always build muscle at maintenance, its just that retards think they need to bulk cus they want fast "gains" which is actually fat gained
how many calories is considering bulking

how many calories is considering bulking
you'll never be 100% accurate with calorie counting, but i'd say +200 of your TDEE and you'll gain weight slowly
+100 to your TDEE is almost nothing so u dont need to worry about 100 calories tbh
just stay around your tdee -100 or +100, doesnt need to be perfect

• Love it
KERBO U WILL ALWAYS BE BLOATED ITS IN UR SUBHUMAN GENETICS WHAT U DONT UNDERSTAND U LOW T DOG

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Hozay and Deleted member 4430
I was never able to build muscle or lose fat at maintenance and wasted a lot of time with it

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
If you want to lean bulk you need to increase protein consumption, or that's what studies say, i would go for 2,5-3 grams of protein per kg, specially if i was low weight.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 6873
You will feel like shit on a low carb diet + carbs are fuel for strength so you can push yourself harder at the gym = more gains.
You can gain muscle on a calorie deficit but it's obviously harder.
Only a calorie deficit will burn fat. My macros are 40% carbs 35% protein 25% fat.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 1464 and Hozay
Try high carb low fat, and u only need like 100g protein at ur size anyway