[OP] Can I get a white girl?

S

SalFerrari

Trainee
Time online
22h 48m
we got another newbie who will slowly go down this black pill rabbit hole and will be crazy about looksmaxxxing.

give him a month or two
i dont plan on looksmaxxing trust me. im not new to this game lol. also i dont plan on dating any stacy or any rich ass white girl. i will stick with my prostitutes and hideous ethnics. im fine with that lol
The only thing that you will inseminate is your hand you subhuman waste of oxygen
its funny cause i fucked ur white woman now ur mad HAHAHAHA

Last edited:
EreptileDysfunction

EreptileDysfunction

3 inches of ropefuel
Time online
3d 16h 25m
You kinda look like Trump. (Not the retard, the hearthstone player) he got to hang out with Mia Malkova, so maybe you have a chance

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

High Tier Normie 5'8 manlet
Time online
8d 18h 50m
Yes. I think you can get an average looking white girl. You look a bit like this Asian guy.

View attachment 418946

View attachment 418947

Ogus has super high status in the Fitness Youtube community and is also a very charismatic in a laid back kind of way.

On the other hand OP looks a little intense and not all with it perhaps mentally, right now. He's also got a strong American accent and his personality-style is American.

So all in all, let's not get the poor guy's hopes up lol.

If he';s talking about shagging a white bird then that's a different ball-game.

jodanielle

jodanielle

Adept
Time online
2d 6h 0m
yea, you can get a white girl.

you'll probably need a fat bank account tho and she'll probably be the ugly one of the group.

Vista

Vista

Trainee
Time online
23h 16m
gym maxx and white maxx and maybe you'll have a chance

Chineseguyslefort

Chineseguyslefort

Amateur
Time online
5d 12h 35m
If you are an individual that is depressed or considering suicide, do not read the spoiler, there is some bad news.

You look Asian , and according to several studies, Asian men have a harder time dating than any other race:

View attachment 420843

View attachment 420844

View attachment 420845

Source: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...issism.2C_manipulativeness.2C_.26_psychopathy

This video also cover this as well:
Tbh Godfrey Gao had a bad eye area and a narrow mouth which made him sub 6.

MogsMe

MogsMe

Arcanologist
Time online
7d 4h 39m
Maybe if you drug her and kidnap her

Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

Its not over for me but for u it is
Time online
7d 9h 42m
U can anyone who says u can’t is just trying to put u down just loook for girls that are into k pop

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
63d 16h 14m
I will inseminate a white girl in front of ur face
LOL, good comeback. Asian is not subhuman, imo. It's for men outside of the asian continent a difficult phenotype. But only outside of asian continent. And asian women seem to be doing fine, in getting partners from all ethnicities; which is another point that shows it's not subhuman.

What I have noticed Asians, dislike the way they look in their own community. You see it everywhere, when you look around.
For example, they fly in alot of European models (and there are hardly any asian models); to show cloths MEANT to be worn by asian, made for the asian market. They just don't want asian models. They find white pretty.

ACTUALLY. now I thnk about it.
Asians suffer (in general) from White Fever. (some dudes are scolded for having yellow fever, but most often they don't have yellow fever but they get asian women after them thet have white fever).

View attachment 418929
Do you think I can get a white girl? or should I just stick with ethnics (i only date/sleep with brown n yellow girls)
With this looks. To get an attractive white woman, I guestimate you likely need status and/or money on top of that; to pull that off.
If you can lose some fat, gymmaxx a muscular body (assuming to have decent height); then I guestimate you could also get one WITHOUT alotof status and/or money.

Chineseguyslefort

Chineseguyslefort

Amateur
Time online
5d 12h 35m
LOL, good comeback. Asian is not subhuman, imo. It's for men outside of the asian continent a difficult phenotype. But only outside of asian continent. And asian women seem to be doing fine, in getting partners from all ethnicities; which is another point that shows it's not subhuman.

What I have noticed Asians, dislike the way they look in their own community. You see it everywhere, when you look around.
For example, they fly in alot of European models (and there are hardly any asian models); to show cloths MEANT to be worn by asian, made for the asian market. They just don't want asian models. They find white pretty.

ACTUALLY. now I thnk about it.
Asians suffer (in general) from White Fever. (some dudes are scolded for having yellow fever, but most often they don't have yellow fever but they get asian women after them thet have white fever).

With this looks. To get an attractive white woman, I guestimate you likely need status and/or money on top of that; to pull that off.
If you can lose some fat, gymmaxx a muscular body (assuming to have decent height); then I guestimate you could also get one WITHOUT alotof status and/or money.
I am 5'10 (178) barefoot. I wonder if it is decent enough to get an attractive white girlfriend in the West.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
63d 16h 14m
I am 5'10 (178) barefoot. I wonder if it is decent enough to get an attractive white girlfriend in the West.
5'10 is okay. Especially om shorter white places, like USA, or Spain, or etc..
I life in the tallest white nation on earth, and then 5'10 is a bit difficult height. Luckily I'm 6'2 (188) in this tall nation, so I can compete in height. Still nothing special here to be 6'2.

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
Time online
5d 23h 42m
i dont plan on looksmaxxing trust me. im not new to this game lol. also i dont plan on dating any stacy or any rich ass white girl. i will stick with my prostitutes and hideous ethnics. im fine with that lol

its funny cause i fucked ur white woman now ur mad HAHAHAHA
bruh you need to loosmaxxx. People who walk pass by you think your an ugly short chink. Looksmaxxx or die. Thats the way of life.
5'10 is okay. Especially om shorter white places, like USA, or Spain, or etc..
I life in the tallest white nation on earth, and then 5'10 is a bit difficult height. Luckily I'm 6'2 (188) in this tall nation, so I can compete in height. Still nothing special here to be 6'2.
which country you in? I'm 6'3" and in America.
Yes. I think you can get an average looking white girl. You look a bit like this Asian guy.

View attachment 418946

View attachment 418947

matt ogus is half white, has money, status, and is a body lifter and has an average looking white girl. An average gook cannot get a white girl easily.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TraumatisedOgre Ratings 18
Mr.cope Ratings 5
Chineseguyslefort Ratings 11

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)