Can I get a white girl?

D

Deleted member 6409

Silver
99284467 702669420487072 3087049366528065536 n

Do you think I can get a white girl? or should I just stick with ethnics (i only date/sleep with brown n yellow girls)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: StalinCel, Lev Peshkov, stuckneworleans and 2 others
No, I'm just going to say people like you should never breed and create more subhumans in the nicest way possible

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StalinCel, BlackManlet, Deleted member 616 and 20 others
No, I'm just going to say people like you should never breed and create more subhumans in the nicest way possible

I will inseminate a white girl in front of ur face

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StalinCel, DoctorPMA, Deleted member 5081 and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, vodkacel, Deleted member 6902 and 5 others
we got another newbie who will slowly go down this black pill rabbit hole and will be crazy about looksmaxxxing.

give him a month or two

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7173 and 5 others
The only thing that you will inseminate is your hand you subhuman waste of oxygen

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, lonelystoner, Deleted member 1934 and 3 others
we got another newbie who will slowly go down this black pill rabbit hole and will be crazy about looksmaxxxing.

give him a month or two

i dont plan on looksmaxxing trust me. im not new to this game lol. also i dont plan on dating any stacy or any rich ass white girl. i will stick with my prostitutes and hideous ethnics. im fine with that lol
The only thing that you will inseminate is your hand you subhuman waste of oxygen

its funny cause i fucked ur white woman now ur mad HAHAHAHA

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95
You kinda look like Trump. (Not the retard, the hearthstone player) he got to hang out with Mia Malkova, so maybe you have a chance

• JFL
Reactions: janoycresva
No you can’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
Yes. I think you can get an average looking white girl. You look a bit like this Asian guy.

yXs0doW.jpg

View attachment 418946

View attachment 418947

Ogus has super high status in the Fitness Youtube community and is also a very charismatic in a laid back kind of way.

On the other hand OP looks a little intense and not all with it perhaps mentally, right now. He's also got a strong American accent and his personality-style is American.

So all in all, let's not get the poor guy's hopes up lol.

If he';s talking about shagging a white bird then that's a different ball-game.

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
@SalFerrari can you get chink and brown foids?
same tbh though :feelswhy:

yea, you can get a white girl.

you'll probably need a fat bank account tho and she'll probably be the ugly one of the group.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
gym maxx and white maxx and maybe you'll have a chance

Yeah u will slay white stacys

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 6902
only if you rape max

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 6902
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If you are an individual that is depressed or considering suicide, do not read the spoiler, there is some bad news.

You look Asian , and according to several studies, Asian men have a harder time dating than any other race:

View attachment 420843

View attachment 420844

View attachment 420845

Source: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...issism.2C_manipulativeness.2C_.26_psychopathy

This video also cover this as well:

Tbh Godfrey Gao had a bad eye area and a narrow mouth which made him sub 6.

gettyimages-176445515-e1574866153506.jpg

Maybe if you drug her and kidnap her

ogus dated 3 white girls taller than him, he settled with the hottest one out of the 3, its absurd
He is focused on upgrading his genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
U can anyone who says u can’t is just trying to put u down just loook for girls that are into k pop

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
U can anyone who says u can’t is just trying to put u down just loook for girls that are into k pop
No he is not even close to K-Pop phenotype.

4b2220231742ceb29a1bf868e62995c2

LOL, good comeback. Asian is not subhuman, imo. It's for men outside of the asian continent a difficult phenotype. But only outside of asian continent. And asian women seem to be doing fine, in getting partners from all ethnicities; which is another point that shows it's not subhuman.

What I have noticed Asians, dislike the way they look in their own community. You see it everywhere, when you look around.
For example, they fly in alot of European models (and there are hardly any asian models); to show cloths MEANT to be worn by asian, made for the asian market. They just don't want asian models. They find white pretty.

ACTUALLY. now I thnk about it.
Asians suffer (in general) from White Fever. (some dudes are scolded for having yellow fever, but most often they don't have yellow fever but they get asian women after them thet have white fever).

View attachment 418929
Do you think I can get a white girl? or should I just stick with ethnics (i only date/sleep with brown n yellow girls)
With this looks. To get an attractive white woman, I guestimate you likely need status and/or money on top of that; to pull that off.
If you can lose some fat, gymmaxx a muscular body (assuming to have decent height); then I guestimate you could also get one WITHOUT alotof status and/or money.

LOL, good comeback. Asian is not subhuman, imo. It's for men outside of the asian continent a difficult phenotype. But only outside of asian continent. And asian women seem to be doing fine, in getting partners from all ethnicities; which is another point that shows it's not subhuman.

What I have noticed Asians, dislike the way they look in their own community. You see it everywhere, when you look around.
For example, they fly in alot of European models (and there are hardly any asian models); to show cloths MEANT to be worn by asian, made for the asian market. They just don't want asian models. They find white pretty.

ACTUALLY. now I thnk about it.
Asians suffer (in general) from White Fever. (some dudes are scolded for having yellow fever, but most often they don't have yellow fever but they get asian women after them thet have white fever).

With this looks. To get an attractive white woman, I guestimate you likely need status and/or money on top of that; to pull that off.
If you can lose some fat, gymmaxx a muscular body (assuming to have decent height); then I guestimate you could also get one WITHOUT alotof status and/or money.

I am 5'10 (178) barefoot. I wonder if it is decent enough to get an attractive white girlfriend in the West.

I am 5'10 (178) barefoot. I wonder if it is decent enough to get an attractive white girlfriend in the West.
5'10 is okay. Especially om shorter white places, like USA, or Spain, or etc..
I life in the tallest white nation on earth, and then 5'10 is a bit difficult height. Luckily I'm 6'2 (188) in this tall nation, so I can compete in height. Still nothing special here to be 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
i dont plan on looksmaxxing trust me. im not new to this game lol. also i dont plan on dating any stacy or any rich ass white girl. i will stick with my prostitutes and hideous ethnics. im fine with that lol

its funny cause i fucked ur white woman now ur mad HAHAHAHA

bruh you need to loosmaxxx. People who walk pass by you think your an ugly short chink. Looksmaxxx or die. Thats the way of life.
5'10 is okay. Especially om shorter white places, like USA, or Spain, or etc..
I life in the tallest white nation on earth, and then 5'10 is a bit difficult height. Luckily I'm 6'2 (188) in this tall nation, so I can compete in height. Still nothing special here to be 6'2.
which country you in? I'm 6'3" and in America.
Yes. I think you can get an average looking white girl. You look a bit like this Asian guy.

yXs0doW.jpg

View attachment 418946

View attachment 418947

matt ogus is half white, has money, status, and is a body lifter and has an average looking white girl. An average gook cannot get a white girl easily.

Last edited:

give him a month or two
Is there way to prevent this from happening? I'm starting to go down the rabbit hole, beginning to drive me insane

Is there way to prevent this from happening? I'm starting to go down the rabbit hole, beginning to drive me insane
Here was my journey:

I was blue pilled growing up...then became red pill. I was working out, acting confident, and doing all these red pilled shit. It worked very slightly. Probably because I'm kinda tall (6'3") but I am still an ethnic dude.

Then I slowly finding these tinder experiments where guys pretended to be Chads and messaged girls and them responded quickly and giving out there numbers, even though the "chads" were rapists, abusers, and had no jobs. At first, I was like WTF...but I was still red pilled. I still thought confidence was the main factor in attraction. I knew looks mattered, but I did not know that it was the most important think in attraction.

After some time. I slowly found these black pill reddit shit, online meme, and then I stumbled on FaceandLMS on youtube. I am really impressed on all the information,data,pictures and all the time he makes and puts into these videos. Then I completely swallowed the black pill. Everything is mainly about looks. Tall and being good looking as a men, your life is going to be easy and fun. If you are average height and good looking, you still live your life in easy mode, but tall good looking men SLAY.

Every dude who swallows the black pill usually has this phase. They deny it or don't think about it that much, leave, come back and see the facts, and then accept it. The rabbit hole is addicting and opens your eyes as you go deeper, but you are going to hit the bottom eventually. When you hit the bottom, you will know what surgeries you need to fix your face and you will always analyze people you see in public. Seriously. Importantly, you will see and view people in this weird but primal way. HUMAN NATURE IS ALL ABOUT GENETICS.

You will go crazy for a while when black pilled, but eventually you'll come back normal but you'll be more aware and you will never see the world the same anymore.

My suggestions are to work and make money, save the money for surgeries that will help you increase your PSL, never talk about the black pill to cucks or normies, and improve your mental health.

• +1
Reactions: far336
Yes after you join the yakuza and they kidnap le white femoid
Here was my journey:

I was blue pilled growing up...then became red pill. I was working out, acting confident, and doing all these red pilled shit. It worked very slightly. Probably because I'm kinda tall (6'3") but I am still an ethnic dude.

Then I slowly finding these tinder experiments where guys pretended to be Chads and messaged girls and them responded quickly and giving out there numbers, even though the "chads" were rapists, abusers, and had no jobs. At first, I was like WTF...but I was still red pilled. I still thought confidence was the main factor in attraction. I knew looks mattered, but I did not know that it was the most important think in attraction.

After some time. I slowly found these black pill reddit shit, online meme, and then I stumbled on FaceandLMS on youtube. I am really impressed on all the information,data,pictures and all the time he makes and puts into these videos. Then I completely swallowed the black pill. Everything is mainly about looks. Tall and being good looking as a men, your life is going to be easy and fun. If you are average height and good looking, you still live your life in easy mode, but tall good looking men SLAY.

Every dude who swallows the black pill usually has this phase. They deny it or don't think about it that much, leave, come back and see the facts, and then accept it. The rabbit hole is addicting and opens your eyes as you go deeper, but you are going to hit the bottom eventually. When you hit the bottom, you will know what surgeries you need to fix your face and you will always analyze people you see in public. Seriously. Importantly, you will see and view people in this weird but primal way. HUMAN NATURE IS ALL ABOUT GENETICS.

You will go crazy for a while when black pilled, but eventually you'll come back normal but you'll be more aware and you will never see the world the same anymore.

My suggestions are to work and make money, save the money for surgeries that will help you increase your PSL, never talk about the black pill to cucks or normies, and improve your mental health.
You literally described me down to a tee

Last edited:
Here was my journey:

Good write up. I've been in the redpill phase for quite some time (I didn't know the term obviously), but I'm transferring into the blackpill reality jfl. I'm beginning to save up for rhinoplasty and chin implants currently, especially after how my "rate me" thread was absolutely shit on. I'm becoming more and more insane with every time I log onto this site but I'm hoping that dies down eventually. It's just that I can no longer view reality in the way I used to.

The blackpill was already kinda obvius for me, since I was a kid I perceive how being gl makes life way easier
I never felt for pua or things like that cause I was used to see attractive guys getting away with almost everything or even being approached without saying nothing

Good write up. I've been in the redpill phase for quite some time (I didn't know the term obviously), but I'm transferring into the blackpill reality jfl. I'm beginning to save up for rhinoplasty and chin implants currently, especially after how my "rate me" thread was absolutely shit on. I'm becoming more and more insane with every time I log onto this site but I'm hoping that dies down eventually. It's just that I can no longer view reality in the way I used to.
You sound like you have a good mind. A lot of newbies get on here and just shitpost about "how do I fix this, am I ugly, can I get women," blah blah. All this dumb shit. You should take a few good pics of your face, post it on Rate Me here, and take honest advice and tips we tell you. Main fixes for us guys usually need jaw/chin implant, rhino, and hair transplant to increase our PSL. Then there are fixes which kind of harder like hooded eyes, how the eyes tilt, lowered eyebrows, short midface, lips, ear placements, etc.

I suggest you to digest all the black pill information you need and then fix your face or have a plan on how to and leave this place and stop viewing the black pill. More of you digest of all this shit, the worst your mental health will be. Believe me. I was kind of depressed when all this shit him me. I thought women were the better sex, they were nice, loving, and would marry a guy who has a nice job, takes care of them, has a degree, and all that dumb shit we raised on. All lies. Women only want GOOD GENES in them and for their children. Then they find a beta to provide for them but majority of women graduate college and have good paying jobs anyways, so they want to marry chads.

So, get all the info on how to ascend and fix your face, get the surgieries, and leave this place. However, when you are black pilled, you will never the see the world the same. Your eyes are always opened now. Scary how most men still see the world in a blue or even a red pilled microscope.

Black pill will set you free. It's up to you how you react to it.

• +1
Reactions: far336