Can I grow in 20s (overall)?

K

kantero

Bronze
Although I'm healthy physically, I suffer from mental stress: kinda had a lot of stress last couple years and was overall nervous during puberty.
If I invest into training, eating good, lowering my stress etc - will it help to grow, I mean not height, but muscles, bones etc?

Does stress stops your growth or just delay it? Like, can I regain what I've lost if anything (shoulder width, bone thickness, stable muscle mass etc)?

Maybe I'm just naturally skinny and all that stuff, but I've become legit weak and lost weight but still wonder how much can be lost due stress naturally?

Last edited:
Unlikely without substances. If you're srs take growth hormone, eat a lot of protein, calcium, vitamin d, magnesium, high-dose mk4 k2, boron.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
try ashwagandha.

Increases testosterone and reduces stress cortisol etc..

A natural herb that doesn't have risky side effects or long-term issues. Very easy to take, 1 pill a day.

There was a study done on sprinters, the ones who took Ashwagandha for 3months were 5% faster or something. It increases strength energy and muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Roid and lifts

Don't cope with that over shit

• +1
Reactions: jxv, antiantifa and johncruz12345
No

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Roid and lifts

Don't cope with that over shit
he wants to avoid stunting growth tho, but yeah I agree if ur grown out u should just roid, there's no way anyone will ever find out and you will retain massive benefits for the rest of your life.
also ur bones, etc all will grow, I bet mandible will grow from roids too.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov