can i hide my roids in a storage unit?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
like i rent one out and put my roids there and pin in there. is it safe to do so?

:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, ShineBright, kobecel and 1 other person
Just make sure you pay it monthly, on time, so that it doesn't get searched.
Read the contract well and thoroughly, just make sure that they can't do random searches, etc.
If its all legit, then it should be alright, act normal when you sign up, small talk. Some guy apparently even managed to live in a storage locker.
Living out of a storage locker
Just in case, I would put some other stuff into the storage locker too, such as:
Desk (Might as well enjoy the space), hiding places for the roids and other things you need, with locks etc attached. (Hidden metal boxes, stuff hiding in plain sight (in furniture hiding spot etc.)
Its "safe" as long as your smart about it, and just keep it on the low. You should be fine if you do it correctly. Good luck anon

Read the contract well and thoroughly, just make sure that they can't do random searches, etc.
If its all legit, then it should be alright, act normal when you sign up, small talk. Some guy apparently even managed to live in a storage locker.
Just in case, I would put some other stuff into the storage locker too, such as:
Desk (Might as well enjoy the space), hiding places for the roids and other things you need, with locks etc attached. (Hidden metal boxes, stuff hiding in plain sight (in furniture hiding spot etc.)
Its "safe" as long as your smart about it, and just keep it on the low. You should be fine if you do it correctly. Good luck anon
thx man for the long response.

but they actually do random searches? lol. I think ill just keep my roids in my gym bag but my syringes/needles in the storage locker.

tht shud work right since syringes/needles arent against the law.

pins me
ZyzzReincarnate

but they actually do random searches? lol. I think ill just keep my roids in my gym bag but my syringes/needles in the storage locker.

laws me
RedKeyboard
Trainee

JoinedApr 20, 2019Messages9
:chad::banhammer:

That could work but it could be counted as drug paraphernalia. Usually storage places almost NEVER go inside, only if they hear like an animal etc in there, or a gas leak etc, something serious. I wouldn't worry too much though, just read the contract, if it doesn't mention "administrative access" etc, you'll fine. If your really nervous, I would make a hiding spot. godspeed anon

like i rent one out and put my roids there and pin in there. is it safe to do so?
Dude. There is a thousand places in your home you can hide it. Hell. Try opening your computer case and put them in there. Either don't use the PC or never use it for demanding tasks so it doesn't fuck with the steroids
Or, your can cut a slit in your matress bed box and sit them on the inside on top of the wooden supports
Luckily my dad doesn't give a shit. He says it's my choice and i can do whatever i want, only that i shouldn't go crying to him when/if I fucked up my health with them

Just shove it up your rectum bro

Dude. There is a thousand places in your home you can hide it. Hell. Try opening your computer case and put them in there. Either don't use the PC or never use it for demanding tasks so it doesn't fuck with the steroids
Or, your can cut a slit in your matress bed box and sit them on the inside on top of the wooden supports
Luckily my dad doesn't give a shit. He says it's my choice and i can do whatever i want, only that i shouldn't go crying to him when/if I fucked up my health with them

bro im not gunna risk it at home no matter wht, my mom found my roids for the 2nd time. i dont feel like trying again.

its not the roids that are hard to hide. its the SYRINGES/NEEDLES thats the problem.

bro im not gunna risk it at home no matter wht, my mom found my roids for the 2nd time. i dont feel like trying again.

its not the roids that are hard to hide. its the SYRINGES/NEEDLES thats the problem.
Put them in your computer case.
And just use your laptop for studying/uni

Put them in your computer case.
And just use your laptop for studying/uni
smh i thought u were high iq

my mom checks all my shit, my backpack everything, she even cleans my room. i need to put my shit outside and not in the house

smh i thought u were high iq

my mom checks all my shit, my backpack everything, she even cleans my room. i need to put my shit outside and not in the house
Does she open up your PC, bro? Test her by putting fake box related to drugs and see if she has tampered with it.

Hide them in a spot in the woods.