Can I make it from 4 psl to 6-6.5 psl?

What about a hairsystem? I have one and it fixed all my hairproblems.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Your hairline doesn't look recessed at all but rather naturally high, so surgical hairline lowering could be an option to HT. Either way you would probably benefit.

I wouldn't do buccal fat removal in your case.

As said you don't look like you necessarily need bimax, but it could make an improvement. Really not convinced it would be worth the effort though. That said your jaw angle might be a little steep. Chin wing or custom wraparound jaw implants are options.

It doesn't look like you need orbital rim implants.

Your lips are fine, your upper lip isn't really very thin. It is supposed to be about 75-80% of the lower lip size.

You already have a decent brow ridge, I wouldn't do anything to it.

You look nowhere near a LF3 patient.
Is the best thing to go for in regards to jaw is custom wrap around implants as opposed to bimax or some sort of lefort? Or should I do both bimax and custom wrap arounds. Preferably I'd like to use my natural bones if possible rather than an implant but if an implant can get a good result I guess I'd do it. Also right now my bite is perfectly fine maybe a slight overbite is usually what dentists say
Do you have a bite problem?
No bite problem, slight overbite is it. What do you recommend to fix my jaw?

Is the best thing to go for in regards to jaw is custom wrap around implants as opposed to bimax or some sort of lefort? Or should I do both bimax and custom wrap arounds. Preferably I'd like to use my natural bones if possible rather than an implant but if an implant can get a good result I guess I'd do it. Also right now my bite is perfectly fine maybe a slight overbite is usually what dentists say

Bimax is a whole other ballgame than jaw implants. Lefort as you mentioned would only move part of the maxilla. If your bite is already fine you would potentially need to move both jaws ie bimax. This would include a much larger area than jaw implants alone would cover, and also be a lot more invasive. It is very questionable if a bimax would be worth the effort in your case and you would need x-rays and a max fac just to get a proper evaluation.

The jaw implant would only augment the lower border of the mandible, and with a custom one you can tailor those changes. In your case you would benefit from slightly more anterior chin projection and ramus length. Possibly a few more mms of jaw width as well, while your chin height should not be increased IMO. All of this could be accomplished with a custom jaw implants but you don't need any big changes so even this is questionable if it is worth it in your case, as has been said by others above.