Can I pay a women to give birth for me?

G

Gosick

Kraken
I want a white kid but I dont want to take a white guys potential "partner" away via marriage etc as I would be contributing to white genocide. I am a white worshipping eugenist.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others
lol just adopt a GL kid

• +1
Reactions: Finalchad and Gosick
lol just adopt a GL kid
yea I was thinking about that, but the problem with that is that its hard to adopt if you are single and young as it looks sketch

yea I was thinking about that, but the problem with that is that its hard to adopt if you are single and young as it looks sketch
lol true, when do you want to have a kid? time range

Yes, you can hire a surrogate mother. You artificially impregnate her and put her to sign a contract that the kid is yours, this is what Michael Jackson did...

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 4991
Surrogate mothers and stacy eggs from egg donor banks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 6902
tbh i doubt stacy is gonna be a surrogate or donate her eggs.
just be chad and choose any mating partner theory

• So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991

looksmax basement dwellers shouldn't be fathers

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
looksmax basement dwellers shouldn't be fathers
this thread was just pure speculation on the 0.1% chance I dont rope within the next 2 years

I'll be with mein kaiser in white heaven hopefully even tho im deathnikk, no point living life in current society imo

• +1
this thread was just pure speculation on the 0.1% chance I dont rope within the next 2 years

I'll be with mein kaiser in white heaven hopefully even tho im deathnikk, no point living life in current society imo
arent you scared to rope?

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
arent you scared to rope?
I not suiciding with roping tbh

Im going to go out similar to this peacefully enjoying my last days. Gunshot to the head while watching Vermillion Sunset

• Woah
tbh i doubt stacy is gonna be a surrogate or donate her eggs.
yeah, most tacies don't become surrogates, that is true
I mean... if you already have life handed to you why would you go through all the pain of child birth just for some extra cash?

But stacies do donate their eggs, because it is very easy to do that

Look at how blackpilled this Ukrainian surrogacy company is:
Screen Shot 2020 05 27 at 192357

Here is a list of their egg donors:

• +1
Reactions: bossman
yeah, most tacies don't become surrogates, that is true
I mean... if you already have life handed to you why would you go through all the pain of child birth just for some extra cash?

But stacies do donate their eggs, because it is very easy to do that

Look at how blackpilled this Ukrainian surrogacy company is:
View attachment 430433

Here is a list of their egg donors:
Im uneducated with all of this relating pregnancy etc, If someone donates their eggs, do they basically get implanted into your "partners" vagina?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Im uneducated with all of this relating pregnancy etc, If someone donates their eggs, do they basically get implanted into your "partners" vagina?
Well, you already know that
sperm + egg = embryo
Right?

You can implant an artificially formed embryo into any woman’s womb and she will get pregnant with it. The baby obviously won’t have any genetic link to the woman who was pregnant, only with the woman who donated the egg.

So you can select an egg from a tall white good looking girl that they have in their collection, combine it with your sperm to create embryos and then from the multiple embryos created the doctor will examine them and determine which ones are the most healthy.

At that point the doctor can already tell the gender of each embryo. So if there happens to be both male and female embryos after the quality inspection you can choose the gender of the child from those.

Then that chosen embryo will be implanted into a woman’s belly.