Can I post a picture of my hard dick or not?

SubhumanVirgin

SubhumanVirgin

Banned
I want to get a rating of my dick and I think there is a lot of gay or bisexual guys here so I'd like to see what they think but don't want to get banned ya know! Also I'm pretty drunk right now!

You’re drunk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Jagged0
Go for it
Will I get banned tho I don'ty want to because I don't want to go back to rreddit aldo I can't get hard right now I'm too drunk!!!!!

you wont be the first, but if youre insistent on other men looking at your dick you might be gay, but i think youve already proven that well enough

+1 Op is a closet faggot
Shut teh fuck up bitch I would never fuck a dude only a cute tranny that dopesn;t malke me a faggot!!!!!!!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
You can but you have to put a NSFW tag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
OP don't lie, you're sober as fuck. Just show us you little penis so you can get off of the idea of other dudes watching it on the internet in a semi incel forum

• +1
Reactions: paranakee
OP don't lie, you're sober as fuck. Just show us you little penis so you can get off of the idea of other dudes watching it on the internet in a semi incel forum
Shut the fuck yp bitch I already had a botle of voka and lot of neer I just want ommeone to say I'm gl becuase no giel did

Shut the fuck yp bitch I already had a botle of voka and lot of neer I just want ommeone to say I'm gl becuase no giel did
You're very gl op. You make me so wet. I wish you were here fucking my tight virgin pussy.

You're very gl op. You make me so wet. I wish you were here fucking my tight virgin pussy.
I would love t fuck your boipussy if you are thijn and cute but I tihnk we live to far away1111

I would love t fuck your boipussy if you are thijn and cute but I tihnk we live to far away1111
Ok, this thing went too far op. Sorry, not even a dude on the internet can fake being a girl attracted to you.

Pls avoid mixing xanax with vodka.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
post it already fag

"Privacy for the weak, transparency for the powerful" - Julian Assange
Do you have low inhib Chad powers or what?

"Privacy for the weak, transparency for the powerful" - Julian Assange
Do you have low inhib Chad powers or what?
No I don't!!! Only one girl has ever seen my dick :( And I didfn 't fuck her just get a BJ :( :rage: sad to,es