Can I pull off the Harrison Ford look?

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Me (I hate smiling):

Harrison Ford: https://goo.gl/images/mTYmQ2

The biggest non-surgical changes I can make would to thin out my eyebrows and grow my hair out more (the latter I'm already doing). I'm gonna see a hairstylist to ask I can rock his style, but I wanted to see what you guys thought first
Sorry I'm shirtless, I just got out of the shower and didn't realize until after I took the picture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Are you indian

• +1
eyebrows are fine. You look pretty good, just need to clear chin acne and debloat face a bit

• +1
Are you indian

Nope. I'm 25% Cuban, 75% mixed ethnicity white. I happened to inherit a lot of Hispanic facial features, like thick hair, large lips, ect
eyebrows are fine. You look pretty good, just need to clear chin acne and debloat face a bit

Yep, def working on acne RN. I'm high bodyfat, probably 15-20% because I'm just focusing on getting stronger. I'll look into doing a cut at some point. Do you think I could pull off his haircut?

Last edited:
  • +1
Nope. I'm 25% Cuban, 75% mixed ethnicity white. I happened to inherit a lot of Hispanic facial features, like thick hair, large lips, ect

Yep, def working on acne RN. I'm high bodyfat, probably 15-20% because I'm just focusing on getting stronger. I'll look into doing a cut at some point. Do you think I could pull off his haircut?

Yeah I think you could. Though imo the universally good looking haircut these days is 0-3 low fade on the sides and medium on top.
A

And I would start cutting now, or sooner rather than later. Most people are higher bf % than they think and thus have to cut for longer as fat loss stalls. Natural human metabolism (i.e not running clen and T4) is a bitch.

• +1
Yeah I think you could. Though imo the universally good looking haircut these days is 0-3 low fade on the sides and medium on top.

I tried it, but felt self conscious about my ears (they tend to stick out a bit). If I look bad w/ the Ford haircut, I'll go back to that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
lol no, you could pull chicano chad game if you lose bf tho

• +1
And I would start cutting now, or sooner rather than later. Most people are higher bf % than they think and thus have to cut for longer as fat loss stalls. Natural human metabolism (i.e not running clen and T4) is a bitch.

I'll keep that in mind.

• +1
First Step would be lose weight, second would be to consult my skin care guide

• +1
Harrison ford is one of most handsome males of all time - has face, height, frame, charisma, voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
Harrison ford is one of most handsome males of all time - has face, height, frame, charisma, voice

I agree completely. The only exception would be interviews. I've never seen an interview of his that wasn't a little awkward

• +1
I agree completely. The only exception would be interviews. I've never seen an interview of his that wasn't a little awkward
just realized how nice your eyes are man (no homo srs)

nice green color

• +1
Ur eye area and lower third keep prrventing you from achieving that look

• +1
you can tell his bones are nice underneath his facial fat/bloat

just needs to gymcel then cut tbh

• +1
just realized how nice your eyes are man (no homo srs)

nice green color

They're kinda blue/green w/hazel in the middle. It's a fucking weird color, I've had a few girls ask me during a conversation what color they are.
Also, I prefer the term "fluffy", not bloated. I WILL report any violation to the nearest moderator
Also, I prefer the term "fluffy", not bloated. I WILL report any violation to the nearest moderator

• +1
  • +1

Getting my overbite fixed, Invisalign is starting in 2 weeks. That should improve lower third + growing out some stubble
@Nibba I'll change the color latee

• +1
@Nibba I'll change the color latee
lmao you're good it still hasn't changed on the actual site for whatever reason

• +1
How do u exactly define Harrison ford looks?
U need some stubble as well, and he has a sharper features defo

• +1
How do u exactly define Harrison ford looks?
U need some stubble as well, and he has a sharper features defo

Great point. I was mostly referring to the hair on his head, and on his face. As mentioned before, losing weight will help immensely, alongside growing some facial hair

• +1
Great point. I was mostly referring to the hair on his head, and on his face. As mentioned before, losing weight will help immensely, alongside growing some facial hair
you definitely fit the profile

• +1
you definitely fit the profile

Means a lot to hear you say that. While I've never really related to his public personality, his on screen performances are some of my favorites. I guess I look up to the younger version of him, in a strange sort of way. That sort of cocky, trash talking attitude is something I'd like to emulate, but I'm not sure how. Sorry for the rant, I had some stuff I wanted to get off my mind

• +1
Means a lot to hear you say that. While I've never really related to his public personality, his on screen performances are some of my favorites. I guess I look up to the younger version of him, in a strange sort of way. That sort of cocky, trash talking attitude is something I'd like to emulate, but I'm not sure how. Sorry for the rant, I had some stuff I wanted to get off my mind
yeah no problem man like i said before you got real nice potential. you'll turn out great, especially given how motivated you are

if you wanna rant more shoot me a pm or put it in the groupchat

• +1