Can I schedule a surgery date via virtual consultation with Eppley?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
or would I need to go meet him in person for a consultation to schedule the surgery?

anyone that has had experience with eppley, could you please clarify this?

You can schedule it online, but you need to see him before the actual surgery date, which you could a few days before the surgery

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
ask currycel takaryo

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
You mean you will meet him on surgery date for the first time?

in person, yes
This seems kind of stupid tbh. It's important to meet the person that will cut open your face before he cuts open your face. Don't you at least want to see his private results that aren't online?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
in person, yes
:lul::lul::lul:

Dude, do you expect a surgeon to meet you and then perform the surgery? He needs to look at your face, take measurements, do simulations, probably do a mock surgery and after that we have the surgery. You make it sound like buying a condom from the medical store.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Extra Chromosome and Coping
This seems kind of stupid tbh. It's important to meet the person that will cut open your face before he cuts open your face. Don't you at least want to see his private results that aren't online?
would let a homeless guy cut open my face if it means ill be better looking afterwards.

also i dont live in indiana, i would have to fly out there, it ok if i meet him a few days before the surgery?

would let a homeless guy cut open my face if it means ill be better looking afterwards.

also i dont live in indiana, i would have to fly out there, it ok if i meet him a few days before the surgery?
probably