Can I smoke one cigarette a day without nuking my collagen?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
laptop broke so no vidya for a few weeks, on a diet and nothing happening due to Coronavirus. I need copes.

back when I actually smoked I only smoked 3 jewsticks a day so I don’t think I’ll get super addicted.

will this be a big looksmin?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: toth77, Patient A, xefo and 1 other person
Better finding another cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3795
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3795
U slav? was gonna say smoke pure weed but u dont have that shit then

U slav? was gonna say smoke pure weed but u dont have that shit then
I don’t live in Slavlands but weed makes me suicidal so I don’t smoke it

• So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 6382
50505AC9 20E5 482E 87E7 554A7564AE17

smoking increases bones and collagen

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3795
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
johnny depp, keeanu reeves, leonardo dicapri, jordan barrett and a lot more are/were frequent smokers. its cope, its all genetics boyo

• +1
how many cigarettes to grow Barrett-tier bones?
1 cigarette = 3/5 collagen + 2/5 bones

cigarettes can indeed be stacked, so it really comes down to how many you can smoke

• Woah
Same thing man for me it was 5 a day but please dont go back to smoking for ur own good

• +1
johnny depp, keeanu reeves, leonardo dicapri, jordan barrett and a lot more are/were frequent smokers. its cope, its all genetics boyo
Cope they literally spend 100 thousands for skincare with shit we dont even know about

• +1
Same thing man for me it was 5 a day but please dont go back to smoking for ur own good

how long did you smoke? It was fairly easy to quit tbh. After I stopped buying them I would just steal one a day from my parents like the low inhib god I am. Then I stopped.

• +1
Reactions: toth77
I've started smoking again after trying to quit fuark its hard ngl. I don't want to buy a soy vape tho, i'd rather die from lung cancer than suck on a USB stick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 2205 and Patient A
Smoking increases intrinsic aging. You will function and look 30 at 25

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 3795
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
We all know. You can't control yourself to Just take 1.
Soon you'll be on 5+ sigarettes per Day

• +1
  • +1
how long did you smoke? It was fairly easy to quit tbh. After I stopped buying them I would just steal one a day from my parents like the low inhib god I am. Then I stopped.
it was a whole year starting with 1-2 cigs a day and increasing every 2/3 months but with the pandemic lockdown i quit because i dont see my friends

• +1
it was a whole year starting with 1-2 cigs a day and increasing every 2/3 months but with the pandemic lockdown i quit because i dont see my friends

ill promise myself to quit this site for as long as I’m smoking since this is by far my worst addiction

• +1
Reactions: toth77
Why would you only smoke 1 a day

might as well smoke none

ill promise myself to quit this site for as long as I’m smoking since this is by far my worst addiction
tbh quitting smoking is the worst thing in life its like you never really quit and can slip back into chainsmoking anytime because hell i would love to smoke even now after 2 months of quitting because it feels so good

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 3795
tbh quitting smoking is the worst thing in life its like you never really quit and can slip back into chainsmoking anytime because hell i would love to smoke even now after 2 months of quitting because it feels so good

yeah tbh, it’s a fantastic cope. Especially if you spend most of your days LDARing.

Why would you only smoke 1 a day

might as well smoke none
because then I know that no matter how shit my day is I have something to look forward to.

yeah tbh, it’s a fantastic cope. Especially if you spend most of your days LDARing.

because then I know that no matter how shit my day is I have something to look forward to.
Fair enough. I’ve got a q, do you actually like smoking or the act of smoking. Because for me I much prefer like the act of smoking than it itself

• +1
  • +1
I've started smoking again after trying to quit fuark its hard ngl. I don't want to buy a soy vape tho, i'd rather die from lung cancer than suck on a USB stick.
Vaping is so convenient

you can smoke indoors with no problem, no bad strong smell

much less expensive

I’m still smoking on the same $20 bottles of juice for 5 months and I smoje equivalent to 1 pack or more a day of nicotine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back