Can I use that product on hair temples for regrowth?

gymislife

gymislife

Copper peptides , it's well known that it helps with collagen and hair growth however this serum has many other things added in it and it's made primarily for skin.

Copper peptides , it's well known that it helps with collagen and hair growth however this serum has many other things added in it and it's made primarily for skin.
Yes, but signalling the hair to grow - which is basically what this stuff does - is just one piece, but may be enough for you.

Yeah. Look out for companies using diluted amounts of copper.

I've been making my own for about 2 years now and my hair has almost gone back to what it was prior to receding. The ordinary's formula is pretty well rounded, however, I don't think 1 percent is enough. It depends on how much hair loss you have.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Yes, but signalling the hair to grow - which is basically what this stuff does - is just one piece, but may be enough for you.
Yeah. Look out for companies using diluted amounts of copper.

I've been making my own for about 2 years now and my hair has almost gone back to what it was prior to receding. The ordinary's formula is pretty well rounded, however, I don't think 1 percent is enough. It depends on how much hair loss you have.

Besides using that I will also use other products like saw palmetto, nizoral shampoo, dermarolling etc.

I was just worried if i could use this one for hair, also would it be a great idea to use it right after dermarolling? I put castor and coconut oil on my hair after dermarolling session, should I add the peptides too? And should I use them everyday

Besides using that I will also use other products like saw palmetto, nizoral shampoo, dermarolling etc.

I was just worried if i could use this one for hair, also would it be a great idea to use it right after dermarolling? I put castor and coconut oil on my hair after dermarolling session, should I add the peptides too? And should I use them everyday
Don't put coconut oil anywhere near your skin. Highly comedogenic and will not do anything other than clog your pores. It's fine to use as a conditioner on your hair. Castor oil is alright.

I would put copper peptides on before and microneedle it in and then apply after and seal it in with something occlusive.

Don't put coconut oil anywhere near your skin. Highly comedogenic and will not do anything other than clog your pores. It's fine to use as a conditioner on your hair. Castor oil is alright.

I would put copper peptides on before and microneedle it in and then apply after and seal it in with something occlusive.
I put the coconut and castor oil only on my hair/scalp, so would it be smart to combine the peptides with the oils and put it all together as hair mask after dermarolling around my hairline and crown?

I put the coconut and castor oil only on my hair/scalp, so would it be smart to combine the peptides with the oils and put it all together as hair mask after dermarolling around my hairline and crown?
No, you definitely want the peptides to absorb without anything being mixed in. Apply the peptides first, let them sink in and then apply castor.