Can jawline fillers give a jutting effect ?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
when I jut my jaw forward really hard there is a huge impact on appearance almost a different person, no one in my area doing implants because of covid would fillers do the trick temporarily ?

Yes, that's the exact description of what fillers do. A temporary alternative to implants...

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, ShineBright and Deleted member 7776
when I jut my jaw forward really hard there is a huge impact on appearance almost a different person, no one in my area doing implants because of covid would fillers do the trick temporarily ?
I don't think so, they can give you angularity but they can't make your face look less recessed from the profile

Thats what bimax does (further forward jaw position, without changing width at all) along with the upper jaw as a bonus. Best surgery to get if you qualify for it

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 6512
Yes they can
I don't think so, they can give you angularity but they can't make your face look less recessed from the profile
Don't believe this retard

Yes but in a long time they make your face puffy and less defined.

Thats what bimax does (further forward jaw position, without changing width at all) along with the upper jaw as a bonus. Best surgery to get if you qualify for it
Does this mean with bimax i will get my frauded looks naturally without the need to fraud?

Does this mean with bimax i will get my frauded looks naturally without the need to fraud?

Yes if your starting point is recessed it will ascend you considerably, and its permanent unlike filler. Improves your sleep quality too which improves happiness and quality of life.

Before after

A5b83f0e572c3fa3b2e5b548dffe29ad

F75a22e53742a16a48437611a74c5f1f

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro