Can lack of sleep amd dehydratation cause loss of upper eyelid fat?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
So i fucked my sleep schedule on the 31 of december and ive been going to sleep at 6-8 Am and wake up at 12-13 and also stopped drinking water and barely drank water these days. Previously i had almond shaped eyes with 0 uee and now i have slight uee and my eyes look different.

Like i lost fat at the end of the upper eyelids or the fat just moves up from the upper eyelid. Its not noticeable in pics and barely noticeable in the mirror aswell .

What can cause loss of ue fat/make uee more prominent?

u thought u had almond shaped eyes with 0 uee, then u woke up from a dream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vtx, aspieSavage and Deleted member 10987
Can u be useful and give a fucking answer?
ok faggot. there is no evidence that suggests lack of sleep or water can cause loss of upper eyelid fat, but it can make ur EYELID more swollen, giving the more uee appearance

end of thread

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 8632
yes but not like hunter to bug eye change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
dunno

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
ok faggot. there is no evidence that suggests lack of sleep or water can cause loss of upper eyelid fat, but it can make ur EYELID more swollen, giving the more uee appearance

end of thread
Lifefuel, ty faggot

yes but not like hunter to bug eye change.
Yes i know its slight change and barely noticeable but it looks so worse in my eyes because of my body dysmorphia

So i fucked my sleep schedule on the 31 of december and ive been going to sleep at 6-8 Am and wake up at 12-13 and also stopped drinking water and barely drank water these days. Previously i had almond shaped eyes with 0 uee and now i have slight uee and my eyes look different.

Like i lost fat at the end of the upper eyelids or the fat just moves up from the upper eyelid. Its not noticeable in pics and barely noticeable in the mirror aswell .

Possible

• +1
I definetely know im bloated since i chewed gum and my masseter wasnt visible during the chewing and i got no hollow cheeks after chewing but idk how sleep and eyes go along

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

No the fat in your eyes is genetic unless you do a blepharoplasty

No the fat in your eyes is genetic unless you do a blepharoplasty
Its probably puffy eyes and lack of sleep as i had 0 uee due to genetics a few days ago , now i have slight uee

Its probably puffy eyes and lack of sleep as i had 0 uee due to genetics a few days ago , now i have slight uee
It might be placebo, if you're worried take pictures every day from the same angle and compare them at like day 30

• +1
Yes. Happened to me. I have a corpse like look

• +1