Can late pubertycels ascend in early 20s?

machinemoggingchad

machinemoggingchad

Bronze
Im gonna turn 20 soon and i just started seeing facial changes in terms of bone development as well as facial hair growth. I dont know if im done growing but my ulna length is that of a 6'0 person altho im only 5'8 rn and im currently vitamin d and k maxing just to make sure i get the best possible nutrition during these vital years of my life. Am i coping or is it actually possible for me to ascend?

coping

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 11425 and 5 others
Im gonna turn 20 soon and i just started seeing facial changes in terms of bone development as well as facial hair growth. I dont know if im done growing but my ulna length is that of a 6'0 person altho im only 5'8 rn and im currently vitamin d and k maxing just to make sure i get the best possible nutrition during these vital years of my life. Am i coping or is it actually possible for me to ascend?
whats your wingspan?

200 14

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
The only bone changes you'll see after 20 are so small that no one else will even notice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
The only bone changes you'll see after 20 are so small that no one else will even notice
Jaw becomes more defined but is just a little bit

Everybody in this thread is retarded, no one looks the same at 18 than 24, very few unfortunate ones

only a small percentage of guys actually graduate HS looking like they’re full grown (young) adults

even looking back a lot of the people that had full beards and were 5’11+ Still had considerably neoteny to their faces.

Most normies including girls ascend in college (past sophomore year) and onwards. I remember when I was 19 I’d go down that mental rabbit hole “why tf am I such a framecel and my face looks so boyish only girls 16 and under show me interest” fast forward to me being 22 and now I have an adult frame and my facial bones are more robust and my lower third def is taller, now younger girls show me interest but not as their equal and fully grown women do as well.

Basically I had a second late puberty probably triggered by heavy gymmaxxing with my now amateur bodybuilder friend (I always went to the gym but he actually killed me every single workout in n out and taught me proper form in compound movements plus supersetting) and a steady protein surplus plus amazing sleep, I’ve also been mewing since I’m 17 and I had braces when I was younger so I wear a retainer when i sleep so pretty much I also mew when I sleep and it’s been this way for years, All I can say is I believe it’s legit however I will not go back and forth with nobody here if they disagree. Also I developed an anteface After the age of 19 however I will not attribute it all to mewing because I have both around 25% each Asian and black genes so it’s not like it just came out of nowhere, but if I would’ve not worn braces + rubber bands And then subsequently mewed p much 24 hrs a day for the next 4-5 years i wouldn’t have the facial development I have now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fiqh, SOS-Sonic, motherbeefer123 and 3 others
Normies talk all the time about “ugly ducking” and how a ton of people that were “awkward looking” aka not fully developed yet become attractive past college when their “features come together” unironically this shit is legit af and there’s a bunch of you “blackpilled” autists fucking up young dudes psyches in these sites spewing that bluepill bullshit that if you’re not fully sexually developed when you’re walking on stage to get ur HS diploma ur a genetic abomination.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 12218 and 2 others
Idk dude. My frame didn’t change for shit

Jfl even if I go back to IG pictures from 2015-2016 of my female co workers they all look significantly less estrogenic and sexual than they do now (currently early, mid 20s), their faces literally look more “hollow” and not as in leaner, it’s like the sexual hormones literally start to fill up the gaps in some of their features.

not to mention that as a guy even if you’re a super late bloomer when ur prefrontal cortex starts developing more acutely you’ll get a more composed look plus obviously you’ll actually just be more composed because ur brain is different, also ur voice starts resonating more and girls like that

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Idk dude. My frame didn’t change for shit

Yu have to actually do shit tho

pulldowns behind the head “opened up” my whole upper back and def helped set the base for that broad shoulders look (used to have them rounded shoulder look)

There’s probably 5 dudes at my job that have bigger frames than me and 4 of them are 10-15 years older than me and they all played sports (they’re also 3-4 inches taller) all the rest (15+ guys) are still older than me but look childlike next to me

because they are allergic to the gym and eat some bullshit meal once a day maybe 2 and it’s been that way for years

Whereas I spent a good chunk of my time during my early 20s literally eating sleeping and working out

no roids either btw

• Love it
Reactions: machinemoggingchad
Yu have to actually do shit tho

pulldowns behind the head “opened up” my whole upper back and def helped set the base for that broad shoulders look (used to have them rounded shoulder look)

There’s probably 5 dudes at my job that have bigger frames than me and 4 of them are 10-15 years older than me and they all played sports (they’re also 3-4 inches taller) all the rest (15+ guys) are still older than me but look childlike next to me

because they are allergic to the gym and eat some bullshit meal once a day maybe 2 and it’s been that way for years

Whereas I spent a good chunk of my time during my early 20s literally eating sleeping and working out

no roids either btw
So you think it changed your bone structure? This is what I look like do I have hope?

Attachments

• DE533304-FDEA-4EC2-A4D2-920C201F4578.jpeg
    DE533304-FDEA-4EC2-A4D2-920C201F4578.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 33
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
So you think it changed your bone structure? This is what I look like do I have hope?
I’ve seen some high IQ posts here about when u actually properly develop a muscle group it can re position some of the bone attached to it and also makes it stronger over time because of support, so I’d say somewhat

find someone that knows how to gymcel and go to the gym a couple with him and soak in as much knowledge as u can

I’ve seen some high IQ posts here about when u actually properly develop a muscle group it can re position some of the bone attached to it and also makes it stronger over time because of support, so I’d say somewhat

find someone that knows how to gymcel and go to the gym a couple with him and soak in as much knowledge as u can
My biggest flaw is my ribcage. It’s literally only like 10” across

Everybody in this thread is retarded, no one looks the same at 18 than 24, very few unfortunate ones

only a small percentage of guys actually graduate HS looking like they’re full grown (young) adults

even looking back a lot of the people that had full beards and were 5’11+ Still had considerably neoteny to their faces.

Most normies including girls ascend in college (past sophomore year) and onwards. I remember when I was 19 I’d go down that mental rabbit hole “why tf am I such a framecel and my face looks so boyish only girls 16 and under show me interest” fast forward to me being 22 and now I have an adult frame and my facial bones are more robust and my lower third def is taller, now younger girls show me interest but not as their equal and fully grown women do as well.

Basically I had a second late puberty probably triggered by heavy gymmaxxing with my now amateur bodybuilder friend (I always went to the gym but he actually killed me every single workout in n out and taught me proper form in compound movements plus supersetting) and a steady protein surplus plus amazing sleep, I’ve also been mewing since I’m 17 and I had braces when I was younger so I wear a retainer when i sleep so pretty much I also mew when I sleep and it’s been this way for years, All I can say is I believe it’s legit however I will not go back and forth with nobody here if they disagree. Also I developed an anteface After the age of 19 however I will not attribute it all to mewing because I have both around 25% each Asian and black genes so it’s not like it just came out of nowhere, but if I would’ve not worn braces + rubber bands And then subsequently mewed p much 24 hrs a day for the next 4-5 years i wouldn’t have the facial development I have no

Basically I had a second late puberty probably triggered by heavy gymmaxxing with my now amateur bodybuilder friend (I always went to the gym but he actually killed me every single workout in n out and taught me proper form in compound movements plus supersetting) and a steady protein surplus plus amazing sleep, I’ve also been mewing since I’m 17 and I had braces when I was younger so I wear a retainer when i sleep so pretty much I also mew when I sleep and it’s been this way for years, All I can say is I believe it’s legit however I will not go back and forth with nobody here if they disagree. Also I developed an anteface After the age of 19 however I will not attribute it all to mewing because I have both around 25% each Asian and black genes so it’s not like it just came out of nowhere, but if I would’ve not worn braces + rubber bands And then subsequently mewed p much 24 hrs a day for the next 4-5 years i wouldn’t have the facial development I have now
Have you gain height in these times?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Normies talk all the time about “ugly ducking” and how a ton of people that were “awkward looking” aka not fully developed yet become attractive past college when their “features come together” unironically this shit is legit af and there’s a bunch of you “blackpilled” autists fucking up young dudes psyches in these sites spewing that bluepill bullshit that if you’re not fully sexually developed when you’re walking on stage to get ur HS diploma ur a genetic abomination.
bro you are 20 your development is over
just accept your fate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6572

You give me hope man, I’m 17 right now and I think imma start training calisthenics until I can get a gym membership. I remember my Dad did the same thing at my age but intense af for 3 years and his face, neck, and frame looked completely different after It was surreal.

If you are actually a latebloomer and you are in a early tanner stage then yes

bro you are 20 your development is over
just accept your fate
Thats nonsense if he was high T the entire time yes there will be no change but theres alot of guys including me that are Low T what makes a man mature? T if you have low T you havent fully reached the potential.

Thats nonsense if he was high T the entire time yes there will be no change but theres alot of guys including me that are Low T what makes a man mature? T if you have low T you havent fully reached the potential.
Yea dummy head post but I don’t go back n forth over nonsense on this forum

Depends on the person but There is still hope. Especially for teen cells though. Leo at 17 vs 22 looked DRASTICALLY different. Same with Jensen ackles and Jared padelicki they changed since they were in their 20’s to mid 20s. Most peoples faces continue to develop way past what people think. Puberty isn’t the final stage of facial development!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Depends on the person but There is still hope. Especially for teen cells though. Leo at 17 vs 22 looked DRASTICALLY different. Same with Jensen ackles and Jared padelicki they changed since they were in their 20’s to mid 20s. Most peoples faces continue to develop way past what people think. Puberty isn’t the final stage of facial development!
Theres even man that change from 20s to 30s

U r not grow more bro, but u might develop some masc traits here and there, like a thicker neck, slightly better shoulders and more facial hair

Sleeping and eating is legit, I thought it was over at 5’9 but when I was going hard for a couple months, I’m 5’11 now. I’m 18 btw which most people would say is “over” but I think there’s potential if I eat protein and sleep well