Can light squinting make the eyelids more droopy?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
I have almond eyes and my lower eyelid are a little low so i tend to lightly squint to raise the lower eyelids. I've heard about wrinkles but i don't do it that hard, but i've also heard that squinting the lower eyelids can stress them out and weaken them resulting in them being more droopy than before squinting. I don't look autistic when squinting and it doesn't look fake, what are your thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Squinting will not make your eyes more droopy

• +1
How the fuck have both of you been on this forum for so long with so little posts wtf?? Gotta rep you greycels
Also no squinting won't give you droopy eyelids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 3043
How the fuck have both of you been on this forum for so long with so little posts wtf?? Gotta rep you greycels
SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY

• JFL
Tbh i don't even know, i got 5 hours lmao i don't even remember spending 30 minutes on this site

• JFL
SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY
Gotta make sure FBIcels know I'm all good in the hood

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
7cChREh.jpg